Do foreign minded politicians run other governments...or does this only happen in the U.S.?

It’s odd that other nations aren’t grinding to ‘diversify’ their government..you know, since diversity is the key to America’s success?

most other nations do not have the diversity that we have here.
Democrats pass House bill to try to block Trump from exiting Paris climate deal

If one believes that humans are causing climate change, then it would in their mind benefit the country to abate climate change as much as possible.
simply upgrading infrastructure can help green our economy.

It’s odd that other nations aren’t grinding to ‘diversify’ their government..you know, since diversity is the key to America’s success?
Bigotry lost the Nazis their wars.
you have just proved to be a DUMBASS and don't know shit about WW2--with that post
..they lost because they went against France, Britain, Russia and the US--etc
the US had over twice the industrial might of Germany--Russia a bigger population
...Germany beat one of the largest armies--that had better tanks = France with England's help..!! and they beat them quickly and soundly --Germany beat TWO countries
.....they only lost against MANY countries--with two of them being the LARGEST
etc

again--you people have made the B word and R word useless---so you just sound stupid using them

If one believes that humans are causing climate change, then it would in their mind benefit the country to abate climate change as much as possible.

There are a great many things we can do that would help, but instead we made it a political game of finger pointing, arguing nonstop about the causes and not the future.

Don’t you find that peculiar?
Wouldn’t you think that nations would be flying jumbo-jets to Mexico, Central and South America to pick them up some “immigrants” to make their nations better and more ‘diverse’?
We have a Declaration of Independence. There is no provision for excuses in our federal doctrine.

you have just proved to be a DUMBASS and don't know shit about WW2--with that post
the US had over twice the industrial might of Germany--Russia a bigger population
...Germany beat one of the largest armies--that had better tanks = France with England's help..!! and they beat them quickly and soundly --Germany beat TWO countries
etc

again--you people have made the B word and R word useless---so you just sound stupid using them
in right wing fantasy, you are always right. Hitler merely needed and Army Group in Reserve.

Our militia acts make that happen through Diversity.

etc

in right wing fantasy, you are always right. Hitler merely needed and Army Group in Reserve.

'''they lost because of bigotry''' = one of the most stupid things I've heard on USMB

There are a great many things we can do that would help, but instead we made it a political game of finger pointing, arguing nonstop about the causes and not the future.
our infrastructure is almost falling apart or obsolete in many places; it should be a priority anyway.

etc

'''they lost because of bigotry''' = one of the most stupid things I've heard on USMB
so what; you need valid arguments not bigotry. They lost because of Bigotry, otherwise, they would have had an Army Group in Reserve and we would be speaking German as a second or third language.

our infrastructure is almost falling apart or obsolete in many places; it should be a priority anyway.

yet it never is for some reason, and that reason is that it does not excite the masses, one does not have them leading cheers based on fixing roads.

One of our local bridges has been closed for a week after they found cracks in it.

yet it never is for some reason, and that reason is that it does not excite the masses, one does not have them leading cheers based on fixing roads.

One of our local bridges has been closed for a week after they found cracks in it.
it should not be a hard sell; upgrading infrastructure requires labor and could use more modern equipment.

it should not be a hard sell; upgrading infrastructure requires labor and could use more modern equipment.

but it is not sexy, it does not play well when trying to get the audience at a pep rally chanting for you.

plus it cost a lot of money, and people are too shortsighted to see the benefit

but it is not sexy, it does not play well when trying to get the audience at a pep rally chanting for you.

needing labor should mean more jobs.

I am not disagreeing with you, it needs done desperately. I am just telling you why I think it is not being done

I am not disagreeing with you, it needs done desperately. I am just telling you why I think it is not being done
our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror should be more discretionary than providing for the general welfare.

our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror should be more discretionary than providing for the general welfare.

Haha...Daniel still posting the same old played out shit...
“Give me free shit, give wetbacks free shit...you owe us free shit.”

Haha...Daniel still posting the same old played out shit...
“Give me free shit, give wetbacks free shit...you owe us free shit.”
we don't need free and alleged wars on crime, drugs, or terror; let's save money.

Forum List

Back