Do drug users celebrate XMas?

I think John Lennon celebrated Christmas, yes. He even wrote a song about it.

Was an atheist - said the Beatles were more popular than Jesus.

Burned Beatle records in the South....................................

I think George Harrison also celebrated Christmas. There is a decorated tree in his house in the Martin Scorcese documentary.

Was an atheist - said the Beatles were more popular than Jesus.

Burned Beatle records in the South....................................

That is not an indication of him being an atheist. The Beatles were more popular than Jesus with young people, which was his comment.

Southerners are just as stupid as other people.

How can crimminals celebrate Christmas???

getting drunk and stoned with friends and family is what christmas is all about
I believe that's the long-lost 13th Day Of Christmas.
yes.gif
loveweed.gif

how can crimminals celebrate christmas???
you're a drug user....answer your own question.

yes..I believe twice convicted for driving >under the influence

Those pesky links - nobody hurt - just got pulled over - I screwed up

Haven't had so much as a traffic change driving violation since then 16 years ago ..................................

Legal to drink btw

I don't like to be among crimminals on days like XMas.

Thats why I stay home.

Same goes for New Years Day.

I doesnt matter that 99% of people are good decent law-abiding citizens.

It is the other 1% that ruins it.

Dont want to be around them .

I wish they would all die.
Unless you are joking about this, or being intentionally melodramatic for some obscure reason, the thoughts you've expressed in this thread are not rational.

It is said there is no more passionate reformer than a reformed drunk and I believe the same circumstance applies to those who use recreational drugs other than alcohol. If this circumstance does not apply to you, then how do you account for your rather bizarre thoughts on recreational drug use?

Do you believe everyone who uses a recreational drug is a degenerate "junkie?"

Do you know that beverage alcohol is as much a drug as is marijuana, cocaine or heroin. So whether you are a degenerate drunk or if you enjoy a few beers now and then, you are a drug user.

So, Merry Christmas.

Last edited:
Unless you are joking about this, or being intentionally melodramatic for some reason, the thoughts you've expressed in this thread are not rational.

It is said there is no more passionate reformer than a reformed drunk and I believe the same circumstance applies to those who use recreational drugs other than alcohol. If this circumstance does not apply to you, then how do you account for your rather bizarre thoughts on recreational drug use?

Do you know that beverage alcohol is as much a drug as is marijuana, cocaine or heroin. So whether you are a degenerate drunk or if you enjoy a few beers now and then, you are a drug user.

So, Merry Christmas.

All you haveto do to gethard liqiorin my state is to go to a liquor store.

Or for beer or wine - go to any grocery store.

For drugs - you have to go out and find thesturff.............................

Unless you are joking about this, or being intentionally melodramatic for some reason, the thoughts you've expressed in this thread are not rational.

So, Merry Christmas.

All you haveto do to gethard liqiorin my state is to go to a liquor store.

Or for beer or wine - go to any grocery store.

For drugs - you have to go out and find thesturff.............................

I just grow a years supply outdoors each summer...two strains this year, hindu kush a potent,dark ,dank.,earthy taste and heady stone that goes so good with a good strong organic coffee and a sweeter,fruity bud called blueberry with more of a stimulating effect ..nice with a fresh squeezed orange juice in the morning

I just grow a years supply outdoors each summer...two strains this year, hindu kush a potent,dark ,dank.,earthy taste and heady stone that goes so good with a good strong organic coffee and a sweeter,fruity bud called blueberry with more of a stimulating effect ..nice with a fresh squeezed orange juice in the morning
Sounds like the makin's for a hell of a nice carrot cake.

I envy you.

I don't like to be among crimminals on days like XMas.

Thats why I stay home.

Same goes for New Years Day.

I doesnt matter that 99% of people are good decent law-abiding citizens.

It is the other 1% that ruins it.

Dont want to be around them .

If a drug user by your definition is a criminal you should consider reworking your numbers, guy.

and a sweeter,fruity bud called blueberry with more of a stimulating effect ..nice with a fresh squeezed orange juice in the morning

I've been fortunate enough to come across this strain (or something very similar) lately. It was definitely outdoors-y. Really good stuff.

:cool:

Forum List

Back