CDZ Do Democrats want Open Borders? poll

Do Democrats want Open Borders?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Not according to Cellblock2429

“[Obama] called migrants who were turned away at the border before entering the US as deported.”

Stats show that Obama deported record numbers of illegals. Cellblock says they were stopped at the border—those record numbers. So apparently Democrats are not for open borders.

My understanding it that if someone sets foot on American soil, they (sic) are entitled to remain pending a hearing that few show up for. Other than a wall, how else can we stop them from entering the country illegally?

“[Obama] called migrants who were turned away at the border before entering the US as deported.”

Stats show that Obama deported record numbers of illegals. Cellblock says they were stopped at the border—those record numbers. So apparently Democrats are not for open borders.

My understanding it that if someone sets foot on American soil, they (sic) are entitled to remain pending a hearing that few show up for. Other than a wall, how else can we stop them from entering the country illegally?
Catch and release. Give a court date and they dont show. Trump went to Zero tolerance, but the detention facilities filled up and the couets ordered families must be together. Flores rule. Child can only be held 20 days. So since October they have been releasing them again.

Flores ruling needs to go.

When you’re arrested for DWI or whatever, usually you’re magistrated that evening. Not sure why Immigration law should be any different.

Do Democrats want Open Borders?

Simple question....

Simple poll.........

Yes or No will do .............no real need for a big discussion........This is a poll and that is the intention of this thread.
I voted yes because I believe that you are referring to the politicians, and yes most, if not all of them want open borders to some extent. However, the regular voters who are Democrats, it's much more of a mixed bag. Some do, some don't.

When you’re arrested for DWI or whatever, usually you’re magistrated that evening. Not sure why Immigration law should be any different.

It isn't a question of when you are magistrated. The problem is that the illegal entrants to the U.S. are then released pending a future hearing that most never show up for.

It isn't a question of when you are magistrated. The problem is that the illegal entrants to the U.S. are then released pending a future hearing that most never show up for.

Hearing=magistration

Forum List

Back