Do Democrats really want a Civil War?

Hollywood is trying to pull the trailer for the new movie where elite liberals hunt Deplorables.

While it's movie from the demented mind of a liberal producer, it does show what they think of those who refuse to agree with them. Throughout history Social idiots demanding reform end up being tyrants.........forcing their views down the throats of people who don't agree.

Yet now they are being seen for the lunatics they are and the Dems are losing their moderates........because they see how Insane the Dem party has become.

Anyhow........oh..........Civil War...........lol..........

new-from-the.jpg

It seems to be the case.

Some of their leaders openly call for violence against Republicans, and no one censors them from within their own party.

They are doxing Trump supporters, dehumanizing Republicans as White Supremacists and Nazis, they are ignoring all the violence from their own violent radicals known as Antifa.

They have judges that make asinine ignorant ruling that tie up our government until it can get appealed to the Supreme Court.

With all the violent rhetoric from them,, actual violence from some of them and none of them calling for it all to stop from their party, I cannot escape the conclusion that they want the violence for some bizarre reason.

If a civil war starts, the odds are all on the Republicans side, so are they suicidal or what?
Why are you even talking about a civil war? This is absolutely absurd. Why has there not been a civil war yet? People who voted against trump have not started one, although he occupies the Oval Office despite the majority of voters voting for the other candidate. Where are these "open calls for violence"?

Who gives a flying crap that republicans are being called "white supremacists" and "Nazis"? If you do it, you get called out for it. Literally. There is no violence. If you are issuing threats of violence against the American People, you get called out for it. You seem to think that the current republican party represents all of the People of the United States of America. This "civil war" crap is so totally ridiculous. Why is it that you want to destroy the United States of America?

BTW: we Americans are not all of the same political party or one religion.

It seems to be the case.

Some of their leaders openly call for violence against Republicans, and no one censors them from within their own party.

They are doxing Trump supporters, dehumanizing Republicans as White Supremacists and Nazis, they are ignoring all the violence from their own violent radicals known as Antifa.

They have judges that make asinine ignorant ruling that tie up our government until it can get appealed to the Supreme Court.

With all the violent rhetoric from them,, actual violence from some of them and none of them calling for it all to stop from their party, I cannot escape the conclusion that they want the violence for some bizarre reason.

If a civil war starts, the odds are all on the Republicans side, so are they suicidal or what?
Why are you even talking about a civil war? This is absolutely absurd. Why has there not been a civil war yet? People who voted against trump have not started one, although he occupies the Oval Office despite the majority of voters voting for the other candidate. Where are these "open calls for violence"?

Who gives a flying crap that republicans are being called "white supremacists" and "Nazis"? If you do it, you get called out for it. Literally. There is no violence. If you are issuing threats of violence against the American People, you get called out for it. You seem to think that the current republican party represents all of the People of the United States of America. This "civil war" crap is so totally ridiculous. Why is it that you want to destroy the United States of America?

Gf, the left is ramping up violence, and thinking they can get away with ramping up more.

Meanwhile, the bear is just about getting tired of being poked.

It seems to be the case.

Gf, the left is ramping up violence, and thinking they can get away with ramping up more.

Just how is "the left," whoever they are, "ramping up violence"? Be specific. Acquisition of weapons of war? Threats on the internet? Whom do you see marching around with military-grade weapons of mass destruction and bragging about them?

It seems to be the case.

Just how is "the left," whoever they are, "ramping up violence"? Be specific. Acquisition of weapons of war? Threats on the internet? Whom do you see marching around with military-grade weapons of mass destruction and bragging about them?
1) Weapons of mass destruction are atomic bombs

2) ANTIFA with guns.

Okay, this is a parody, but..

This is for real:

Antifa Member Killed By Police After Opening Fire On Officers - VIDEO

It seems to be the case.

There will be no Civil War

Conservatives know Liberals would kick their butts

Haters cloaked in the flimsy guise of partisanship want war.

Ad they'll always want someone else to do the dirty work for them

While they kick back and brag

~S~

Funny how the only folks who ever talk about a war are dumbass right wing, conservative, racist.

Here's the deal, bubba, name the 1st gun that you'd have (or want to have) realistically in a conflict. A civilian purchased gun.

If I am in my home 12 Gauge Shotgun, in the street 9mm Glock. How about you?

If I'm at home, semi-auto 20 gauge or 9mm.

In the street, .270 @ 200 yards. I'm not allowing anyone to get within pistol range.

Funny how the only folks who ever talk about a war are dumbass right wing, conservative, racist.

Here's the deal, bubba, name the 1st gun that you'd have (or want to have) realistically in a conflict. A civilian purchased gun.

In the street, .270 @ 200 yards. I'm not allowing anyone to get within pistol range.

Sorry, but nothing happens at 200 yards away.

Let's have a duel then, a 200-yard duel. You get your Glock, and I get a .270.

Blast away! :auiqs.jpg:

It seems to be the case.

What Democrat leaders are calling for violence?

Trump is too fucking stupid to know the Constitution & how government works & it is the fault of judges?

This is yet another assfuck Trumpette push Trump traits onto Democrats. I have news, this stupid ploy only works with you dumbass Trumpettes.

How many duels happen on the streets? When you encounter a criminal it's up close not a showdown at 200yds.

How many duels happen on the streets? When you encounter a criminal it's up close not a showdown at 200yds.

Speak for yourself, boy. In war, I ain't lettin' them get anywhere near me or mine.

A perimeter will be maintained.

It seems to be the case.

The last time the Democrats started a civil war was 1861 and they lost.

No one really wants a civil war.

Obviously there are some who fantasize about it, having been spun into a frenzy of impotent rage, daydreaming of using their guns to protect their country 'n stuff, but at some level they have to know better.
No, some on the extremes think they want a civil war, in the guise of Chaos=opportunity.

But I do agree that 95%+ of the public do not want a civil war, but all that needs to happen is for about 25% of both extremes dehumanizing their opposition and becoming fearful that their opponents will harm them to spin it all around to open violence, it does not take everyone to do that or even a majority of people.

Forum List

Back