Do Democrats hate America more than they love President Obama?

Thanks for being honest.

Next step. Since Democrats are sub-humans, you have not qualms about treating them LESS than human, correct?

Meanwhile the Democrats and Liberals openly support OWS, a violent, illegal group that demands that the Government take care of them or else.

Since you have stepped in, You have no qualms about treating Democrats and Liberals as LESS than human, correct?

This is a tough question to think about because they really, really, really love Obama, but they really, really, really hate America too. This is so hard to answer.

This is a stupid thread you say? Don't blame me ... blame rdean. :cuckoo:

Why did he hold a gun to your head and make you type this stupid shit or what?:eusa_whistle:

Well lets look at the reality shall we? Liberals and Democrats insisted 6 trillion in 8 years was a horrible deficit number under Bush, under Obama 5 trillion in 4 years is a GOOD number. They decried Bush starting 2 wars, they cheered when Obama maintained those 2 wars and started 2 more. They claimed a peaceful movement designed to elected people to Congress was a bunch of Nazis, terrorists and criminals, all with no evidence, BUT they support a movement that supports communism,violence,the seizing of public property, riots and unrest.

They will tell any lie, any untruth any mistruth that helps their position. Do they hate America? Nah they just don't care for her laws and Government except if it is run by Democrats.

Your over generalization is disengenuous to the point of laughability.

For instance very few decried Bush for attacking Afghanistan to get bin Laden. Nearly the entire world agreed that al Queda/Taliban deserved it. As I recall it both Democrats and Republoican join hand in hand to sing "God Bless America". Morphing the emotion we all felt after 9-11 into the invasion and occupation of a country that did not attack us or pose a significant threat to us, okay yeah alot of people were against that. Not only was it immoral but more importantly it was a strategic blunder.

Apparently you don't remember the disruptions to TownHall meeting across the country the TPers caused during the summer of 09 which were much more confrontational than most of the OWS protest.

Violence is the last resort of the incompetent.

Thanks for being honest.

Next step. Since Democrats are sub-humans, you have not qualms about treating them LESS than human, correct?

Meanwhile the Democrats and Liberals openly support OWS, a violent, illegal group that demands that the Government take care of them or else.

Since you have stepped in, You have no qualms about treating Democrats and Liberals as LESS than human, correct?
I have no problem treating them as less than American since they act like they hate America.

Let me assure you my considering any politician, Obama or otherwise, the emotion Love has, nor will it ever, enter the equation.

I realize this is a tongue in cheek thread in response to another; but it brings an important reality to the surface. Why do we speak of our government with passionate flowery terms rather than utilizing business vernacular? It is interesting.

Last edited:
Let's cut to the chase, shall we?

Are Democrats unAmerican traitorous sub-humans?

How odd

Hi, you have received -254 reputation points from The Infidel.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
you assholes seem to think conservatives are

Regards,
The Infidel

Especially when one conservative poster has already answered in the affirmative.
Maybe The Infidel doesn't like inconvenient truths about people on the Right....:eusa_whistle:

George W. Bush inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace.

Eight years later, he left Obama with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, created 19 straight months of private sector job growth, created 7 straight quarters of GDP growth, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

Obama deserves to be re-elected, my friends.

Thanks for being honest.

You assholes already hold that job.... :eusa_whistle:

You are welcome to find any post by moi stating that Conservatives are sub-human. However, it will not take me long to find a post from a Conservative stating (agreeing) that Democrats/Liberals are sub-human.
I would like to know if you neg-repped THAT poster?

(In other words, do you neg rep the person who said that others are sub-human, or do you only neg-rep the person who posed the question......and if yes, why)

George W. Bush inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace.

Eight years later, he left Obama with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, created 19 straight months of private sector job growth, created 7 straight quarters of GDP growth, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

Obama deserves to be re-elected, my friends.
Ha Ha Ha!

Just a contrast to reflect on:

Bodecea the Liberal ASKED Conservatives if they think of Democrats/Liberals as subhuman and let them answer for themselves.

The Infidel the Conservative TELLS us what Liberals believe about Conservatives without asking.

Think about it. :eusa_whistle:

This is a tough question to think about because they really, really, really love Obama, but they really, really, really hate America too. This is so hard to answer.

This is a stupid thread you say? Don't blame me ... blame rdean. :cuckoo:

Why did he hold a gun to your head and make you type this stupid shit or what?:eusa_whistle:

It is a way to merciless fun of him. For a while back in spring we had dozens of 6% threads to mock him. Now the amount of 6%ing has been reduced by 94% because he recognized finally that he was being made fun of.

Maybe if we rub his face in this meme often enough he will give up on this as well.

It would help if the liberals would get involved in pointing out the stupid when dean does it.

Forum List

Back