Do Democrats.. Get It...?

:eusa_eh:...I'm thinking, the Republican leadership has set a near perfect conciliatory tone with the Tea Party, Republicans, Democrat leadership and most importantly the American people given their new found amount of limited control. Democrats will still bare the brunt of the responsibility for the way thing will go... I'm guessing you'll disagree...

Why so unfriendly?

Last edited:
It's clear - at least to me - that the tea party has declared war on the Repubican establishment as well as the democratic party.

It's also clear to me it's a movement based solely on emotion with very little rational or practical foundation.

Right on, the T-Party took more seats than the Republicans did. They don't even share the same issues. You might well be talking about the green party, or independents, or Nadar Raiders, etc.

Wait, I thought the Tea Party was the same as the Republican Party. Isn't that what the lefties had been posting for weeks before the election??
Why, yes. Here's brother Fail-Lo:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-r...ty-and-the-republican-party-are-the-same.html

I can't wait to see how the TEA PARTIERS will solve this nation's problems.

I'm thinking their plan just might involve tax breaks for billionaires.

Just a hunch of course, it might also demand still more FREE TRADE policies, too.

Their masters are very fond of that trading system, I've noticed

Just a hunch of course, it might also demand still more FREE TRADE policies, too.

The 'set up' of the 'tea parties' is going to fail. Even 4th graders know the government has 3 branches, that the legislature has two houses, the House being one of them. Nice try though.

The 'set up' of the 'tea parties' is going to fail. Even 4th graders know the government has 3 branches, that the legislature has two houses, the House being one of them. Nice try though.

So what was the point of the election then?

I though elections had consequences.

It's also clear to me it's a movement based solely on emotion with very little rational or practical foundation.

"Yes, we can!"
I am looking forward to Obama's "Death to America!" campaign next Presidential election, that is if he turns more a radical leftist than he already is. :lol:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=617eK2XIaLk&feature=related[/ame]

But it's not a surprise considering that Obama's vision of god comes from this man.

Last edited:

So what was the point of the election then?

I though elections had consequences.

We'll see what they do. IMO they should articulate what they think is wrong. Put up blocks to what they can-both of these provide clarity. If Obama is forced to veto a block or two or three-this too will provide clarity. If possible, compromise should be allowed, I find the oppositional stance of many pointless and most likely destructive to the ends they seek.

NO!!!

Deficient messaging is the new last refuge of the scoundrel.
In a letter sent to fellow Democratic lawmakers Saturday, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi of California expresses confidence that she will be elected minority leader and calls for the party to “further modernize” and “communicate” the message that helped them win the House in 2006.
Her focus on message implies that Democrats lost at least 60 seats and the House because of a failure to communicate effectively about the agenda the party delivered rather than public disapproval of the policies. It’s an argument that may resonate well with House Democrats who blame the White House for not putting enough energy into honing and promoting public relations campaigns in support of major legislative items.
"In addition, we must build the capacity for effectively communicating our message of job creation and opportunity for all, while supporting our signature achievements of health care, Wall Street reform, and Social Security and Medicare," she wrote. "In the 2006 election with our ‘New Direction’ and ‘6 for 06’ message, we spoke with great clarity and unity — and we won. Now, we must further modernize not only that message but the way in which we communicate with constituents."

Nancy.. the Prez... Harry they don't seem to be getting that the American people rejected their leftist... mmm.. possibly Marxist policies...

I wonder if a 2x4 would help....:dunno:

:poke:... I'm just bad...

What did they do that was Marxist? Pass the new GI Bill? lol

Healthcare Bill? 2/3rds of the House Democrats who voted against the healthcare bill lost their re-election bid. Most Democrats who voted for it won. Now why did that happen if the Healthcare bill was 'Marxist' and the 'people' were throwing out the 'Marxists'.

Think before you post.

Apparantly now they are going to communicate with constituents?? Those same constituents they completely ignored about HC??

Aww Well I think the constituents communicated pretty loudly on Nov 2nd.

Will wingnuts ever lay out their detailed plans to balance the budget and pay for their tax cuts for the rich?

LOL, so THE GUBERMENT now HAS to pay for GIVING THE AMERCIAN PEOPLE their money back.:lol::eusa_whistle:

and AGAIN we see the Lefties USING CLASS WARFARE..nothing new is it?

Last edited:
Will wingnuts ever lay out their detailed plans to balance the budget and pay for their tax cuts for the rich?

LOL, so THE GUBERMENT now HAS to pay for GIVING THE AMERCIAN PEOPLE their money back.:lol::eusa_whistle:

Oh, it's just merely giving the rich back their money that they already paid?

Of course...

The People owe 12 trillion dollars. Who do you want to pay that debt?

It's clear - at least to me - that the tea party has declared war on the Repubican establishment as well as the democratic party.

Right on, the T-Party took more seats than the Republicans did. They don't even share the same issues. You might well be talking about the green party, or independents, or Nadar Raiders, etc.

Wait, I thought the Tea Party was the same as the Republican Party. Isn't that what the lefties had been posting for weeks before the election??
http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-r...ty-and-the-republican-party-are-the-same.html

They are. The Tea party is the same old right wing of the GOP. Same issues/positions. Same players, although time has updated the roster a bit.

They are. The Tea party is the same old right wing of the GOP. Same issues/positions. Same players, although time has updated the roster a bit.

You and Shitnao need to get together on this one. He thinks they are different.

Amazing the level of denial I have seen on this board.

You don't see those kinds of electoral waves without the population being seriously upset. When I was a youngun, you didn't see 12% turnover from election to election. Back then, the Supreme Soviet in Russia had a more vigorous turnover.

However, the Tparty folks had better remember they are not loved because the Dems are hated.

Nancy.. the Prez... Harry they don't seem to be getting that the American people rejected their leftist... mmm.. possibly Marxist policies...

I wonder if a 2x4 would help....:dunno:

:poke:... I'm just bad...

What did they do that was Marxist? Pass the new GI Bill? lol

Healthcare Bill? 2/3rds of the House Democrats who voted against the healthcare bill lost their re-election bid. Most Democrats who voted for it won. Now why did that happen if the Healthcare bill was 'Marxist' and the 'people' were throwing out the 'Marxists'.

Think before you post.

:lol:... I like your sense of humor...

New Topics

Forum List

Back