Do Democrats even matter any more?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
They can put on a big demonstration, but does it really matter?

No.

In fact, with the crazy talk of the celebrities at the demonstration, my guess is they're just alienating people even more.

Madonna actually made a terrorist threat against the President, and should be arrested.

I want them to show all of the people in this country what crazy ignorant psychotic scum they are so the next election will be even much worse for them. Let's put them on every channel every day then go on facebook, twitter, and all of the social media sites and laugh at them and show everyone they are only BIG JOKES that consider themselves GODS, and our KINGS.

Abortion is a big issue for these folks, but they've aborted so many of their own children, which is why they are now losing elections so badly. It's pretty ironic, actually.

nothing in America matters except ones family. America the land of my birth is way down my list of important things.

No.

In fact, with the crazy talk of the celebrities at the demonstration, my guess is they're just alienating people even more.

Madonna actually made a terrorist threat against the President, and should be arrested.
No...democrats are irrelevant....Trumps mandate proved that beyond a doubt.....

nope....come deport me. you should hear what ive taught my kids about it. i wouldnt post that here.

No.

/---- Washed up has been Madonna is the official mascot of the DNC. She's like what???? 60???? Kinda of old for hollywierd.

just to see if they could physically do it. odds are i could stand my ground. uf they were younger makes it easier.

New Topics

Forum List

Back