Do Democrats champion anything worthy of being championed?

I mean, let’s pretend we’re in the real world where semi normal people present trophies to winners and praise children for A’s.
The people / things that Democrats commonly champion and support:
Illegal aliens
The poor
Criminality
Drugs
Trannies
Abortions
Anti police folks
Anti religion folks
Folks who kneel during our National Anthem
Pole puffers and carpet munchers
The list goes on and on....

The truly backward thought process has always seemed weird as hell to me. Do Democrats encourage their children to get straight F’s, do cocaine and become pregnant at thirteen? Is it an always ‘support the underdog’ sort of psychology that weird people gravitate toward?

I note that you list "The Poor" prominently among the things the right hates. That's such a telling and republican thing to do.
That really means "useless parasites." People who don't want to work. Sluts who can't keep their legs together or use birth control.

I mean, let’s pretend we’re in the real world where semi normal people present trophies to winners and praise children for A’s.
Illegal aliens
The poor
Criminality
Drugs
Trannies
Abortions
Anti police folks
Anti religion folks

The truly backward thought process has always seemed weird as hell to me. Do Democrats encourage their children to get straight F’s, do cocaine and become pregnant at thirteen? Is it an always ‘support the underdog’ sort of psychology that weird people gravitate toward?

I note that you list "The Poor" prominently among the things the right hates. That's such a telling and republican thing to do.
That really means "useless parasites." People who don't want to work. Sluts who can't keep their legs together or use birth control.

Yes, that's why Jesus always made it clear how much he hated the poor.

Illegal aliens
The poor
Criminality
Drugs
Trannies
Abortions
Anti police folks
Anti religion folks

What has Jesus got to do with it? Are you saying snowflakes support welfare because of their religious convictions? Really?

Illegal aliens
The poor
Criminality
Drugs
Trannies
Abortions
Anti police folks
Anti religion folks

Hilarious. All you have to do is travel through ruby red republican states and you know who’s good at government.
The Republicans have been working to loot this country for decades. But people are finally starting to wake up.

Illegal aliens
The poor
Criminality
Drugs
Trannies
Abortions
Anti police folks
Anti religion folks

Is this supposed to be a response or a random comment?

I bet this imbecile is very poor, wouldn't contribute to society if life dependent on it. Indeed, fuck this sort of people.

Illegal aliens
The poor
Criminality
Drugs
Trannies
Abortions
Anti police folks
Anti religion folks

The Peace and Love hippie crowd can be fun to hang out with, and most of them seem to be genuine true believers in their causes—until they branch veer into cults or radical revolutionism.

Illegal aliens
The poor
Criminality
Drugs
Trannies
Abortions
Anti police folks
Anti religion folks

Sure they do.

That big blue wave is worthy of championing.

LMAO

Illegal aliens
The poor
Criminality
Drugs
Trannies
Abortions
Anti police folks
Anti religion folks

Woe, yet another lying bigoted fuck Trumpette.

Sucks when people inaccurately judge you, doesn’t it?

I’m sure you never lie about “Trumpettes.” I see what you people think of me just bc I voted for Trump and you couldn’t be any more wrong.
Why did you choose to vote for aproven fraud, business cheat, liar, women abusing overall amoral human being?

As opposed to Hillary and her rap sheet? Yes I know she’s never been convicted but OJ wasn’t convicted either. Nor was Casey Anthony. She is not morally superior to Trump and she was the only realistic alternative.

Illegal aliens
The poor
Criminality
Drugs
Trannies
Abortions
Anti police folks
Anti religion folks

Woe, yet another lying bigoted fuck Trumpette.

Sucks when people inaccurately judge you, doesn’t it?

I’m sure you never lie about “Trumpettes.” I see what you people think of me just bc I voted for Trump and you couldn’t be any more wrong.
Why did you choose to vote for aproven fraud, business cheat, liar, women abusing overall amoral human being?

As opposed to Hillary and her rap sheet? Yes I know she’s never been convicted but OJ wasn’t convicted either. Nor was Casey Anthony. She is not morally superior to Trump and she was the only realistic alternative.

What is on this supposed "rap sheety" for Hillary.

Wait, you are not so stupid as to list Benghazi or the e-nails are you?

Hillary is morally way above Trump.

Hell 99.9&% of the population is morally above Trump.,

Hillary is morally way above Trump.

upload_2018-9-20_9-11-46.gif

How about some examples or is posting stupid menes all you got?

It’s not a meme, it’s a gif.

Not gonna provide examples bc it’s obvious you’re a waste of time, completely brainwashed, suffer a huge superiority complex and my chances of changing your mind are 0. You already think I’m stupid, continue to think so. Nothing I say or evidence I provide is going to make a difference.

Have a lovely day!

Illegal aliens
The poor
Criminality
Drugs
Trannies
Abortions
Anti police folks
Anti religion folks

What has Jesus got to do with it? Are you saying snowflakes support welfare because of their religious convictions? Really?

I'm saying the right has always claimed their party was based on biblical principals.

Illegal aliens
The poor
Criminality
Drugs
Trannies
Abortions
Anti police folks
Anti religion folks

Is this supposed to be a response or a random comment?

I bet this imbecile is very poor, wouldn't contribute to society if life dependent on it. Indeed, fuck this sort of people.

The comment I was responding to is obvious..

Forum List

Back