Do Democrat voters have any problem with Democrat politicians stealing?

LaDairis

Gold Member
May 9, 2019
I must say, from talking with Democrats, the answer appears to be NO.

In Nashville TN, they caught the Mayor stealing, and the Vice Mayor won the special election to replace her without even a run-off.

When Mayor Barry got caught stealing, did she steal enough?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As your next Mayor, should I steal more or less??

MMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

My analysis is that roughly 7 out of 10 Democrats have no idea

1. what the FEDERAL DEFICIT IS
2. how politicians stealing taxpayer money harms them
3. what FEDERAL DEBT is

Democrats, all of them, seem to want one thing.... more $$$$ from "da government" in their pocket, and never by tax break....

Indeed, the Dem "priority issue" list has climate change in second place.... another concept where Democrats have no truth and no clue...

JUST HOW DUMB ARE DEMOCRAT VOTERS???

A: unreal - can't do basic math

No, they don't.

Many people on the left can not conceive of any way to accumulate money other than to steal it.

It isn't that they don't know how (They don't) it's that they can't conceive, they can't understand, they simply can not visualize how anybody can become wealthy, well-off or even rich without being dishonest.

Know why?

Because they have ALL wondered, fantasized or dreamed about being wealthy.

But hard work never entered their minds.

The only way they can conceive of to get rich is to steal money from someone else.

They see life as a Zero Sum Game. They can not (sorry about the overuse of the word) conceive of being creative or just simply working their asses off in order to become wealthy.

I don't know if it's stupidity or -- What. I don't know.

I think it's more a complete lack of character on their part. Lack of education, lack of good upbringing and stupidity combined. The things that make a dimocrap a dimocrap

But, no. dimocrap scum couldn't care less that their politicians steal. To them, it's part of the game. As long as the thieves are giving them a little piece of the pie, they're happy.

Listen to what the dimocrp scum on the campaign trail are saying.

All they're talking abut is giving shit away to dimocrap scum that will vote for them.

Where will they get the money?

The same place dimocrap scum ALWAYS get their money -- They wil steal it from people who work for it and give to the scum that will vote for them.

the dimocrap scum party isn't a political party, it is a criminal organization

Last edited:

In Nashville TN, they caught the Mayor stealing, and the Vice Mayor won the special election to replace her without even a run-off.

3. what FEDERAL DEBT is

Democrats, all of them, seem to want one thing.... more $$$$ from "da government" in their pocket, and never by tax break....

Indeed, the Dem "priority issue" list has climate change in second place.... another concept where Democrats have no truth and no clue...

This fails as a loaded question fallacy.

• Banned
It does... indeed.

Democrats steal. That is what they do. Hence, their supporters must....

3. what FEDERAL DEBT is

You've posted on this site over 400 times in less than 2 months and you're making fun of someone else?

Amazing.

• Banned
Yeah. Cause republicans don’t steal .

Since 1998, the GOP and the Dems have essentially been the same, and all of the Federal Debt since 1998 has been a bi-partisan kleptocracy..l..

but the GOP voters really get mad when one of theirs gets caught. The Dem voter doesn't care, actually cheers it...

3. what FEDERAL DEBT is

You can't measure the depth of DUMB with a wooden ruler that floats. But you can drop a rope with a huge lead sinker over the side to measure that depth with no fear it will hit anything intelligent when it reaches bottom.

Yeah. Cause republicans don’t steal .

Since 1998, the GOP and the Dems have essentially been the same, and all of the Federal Debt since 1998 has been a bi-partisan kleptocracy..l..

but the GOP voters really get mad when one of theirs gets caught. The Dem voter doesn't care, actually cheers it...

What ? Give an example when gop voters care when their guy gets busted .

Give an example when gop voters care when their guy gets busted

List the times you know when the GOP got busted.

Since 1998, the GOP has been 180 the opposite of what it was before 1998. Before 1998, the GOP was a great patriotic American party of fiscal conservatism, the greatest party ever. Since 1998, the GOP has been a big government sold-out-to-Zionism disaster, and the Federal Debt reflects that.

Forum List

Back