Do Democrat Understand That This Only Helps AOC/Omar's President?

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
I LOVE this plain spoken man! So do most real Americans! Keep choosing sides Dims, and see where this leads.

d21dxow6G6upas4VEqFftWfRbUBU5SkJdnqRPhNQZUc.jpg

Next move.

Whenever they talk about the squat, they always seem to forget about the ugly ones. It's unfair to Pressley and Talib that the other 2 get all the ink. Hell, Talib can't even get mentioned even though she drops the m;effer bomb in every other sentence

The squad was feuding with the Speaker. Moderates were calling out the squad.The President didn’t have to say anything. I would argue he ended up getting the Democratic Party to unite.

A person can be "plain spoken" while still being dignified, articulate, professional, mature and presidential.

They say Lincoln was "plain spoken", for example.

The two are not mutually exclusive. Although they obviously are in this case.

Last edited:
I LOVE this plain spoken man! So do most real Americans! Keep choosing sides Dims, and see where this leads.

He didn't tweeted anything about their ethnicity. He just told them that if they don't like it here. Then they can go back to their countries of origin. But the only thing that he has gotten wrong was? That A.O.C. that no one doesn't know where she has came from. Some believes that she was a mutated cyst that was removed from an immigrant's anal cavity.

Forum List

Back