Do congresspersons ever...

Teabaggers are just puppets of a political purpose that is not necessarially in their best interests. the baggers are however fully convinced beyond a shodow of a doubt that they are doing this on their own.

Political Parrots only.

So you have spoken with and interviewed a diverse group of these...."teabaggers" and know this as fact?

Or are YOU a puppet of the left who have you convinced of something as fact that you surely have absolutely no proof of....unless of course, you interviewed a large diverse group of these so called teabaggers.

I suggest you think about that.

Teabaggers are just plain funny.

Curious...

What makes a person who peacefully exercises their right to free speech and their right to protest a government action...."plain old funny"?

USCitizen...can you please answer this question? (above)
My sister in law said the same thing....sort of....she said...

"tea baggers are a disgrace"......and I asked her why?

Her answer? "If you dont know why then you are not worth my telling you why"
She also said...and this is an exact quote....

"to call themselves teabaggers is an example of the type of people they are"

SO I said...so you dont have an answer for me...and by the way...they did not call themselves teabaggers...the media and the left did..

She said I am clueless and started to tell my wife about some hair weave she got. ANd my wife simply said...."heck with your hair....apologize to my husband or leave my house....and on your way out, look in the miorror and you will see clueless."

And SHE (my suster in law) is a teacher.....a highly regarded high school teacher.

Pretty scary stuff if you ask me.

Anyway....your answer?

Sounds like your sister in law is better off....IMO.

Curious...

What makes a person who peacefully exercises their right to free speech and their right to protest a government action...."plain old funny"?

SO I said...so you dont have an answer for me...and by the way...they did not call themselves teabaggers...the media and the left did..

She said I am clueless and started to tell my wife about some hair weave she got. ANd my wife simply said...."heck with your hair....apologize to my husband or leave my house....and on your way out, look in the miorror and you will see clueless."

And SHE (my suster in law) is a teacher.....a highly regarded high school teacher.

Anyway....your answer?

Went right over my head. What do you mean?

Teabaggers are just puppets of a political purpose that is not necessarially in their best interests. the baggers are however fully convinced beyond a shodow of a doubt that they are doing this on their own.

Political Parrots only.

So you have spoken with and interviewed a diverse group of these...."teabaggers" and know this as fact?

Or are YOU a puppet of the left who have you convinced of something as fact that you surely have absolutely no proof of....unless of course, you interviewed a large diverse group of these so called teabaggers.

A whole busload of teabaggers from here went to the DC rally. Yes I speak to these folks and know most of them well. I do live in a red state. we elected Palin last time around.

Political Parrots only.

A whole busload of teabaggers from here went to the DC rally. Yes I speak to these folks and know most of them well. I do live in a red state. we elected Palin last time around.

I do not debate liars.

Sure....I am sure that they told you that they are puppets of someone else. It is quite obvious you made that whole thing up.

You are a liar and no longer wortthy of my time.

Political Parrots only.

People such as USCitizen are so convinced by the MSM that they understand what the TEA Partiers stand for that no reasoned discussion can be achieved. If they are not smart enough to understand the MSM agenda, they are not smart enough to understand the TEA Partiers.

I do not debate liars.

Sure....I am sure that they told you that they are puppets of someone else. It is quite obvious you made that whole thing up.

You are a liar and no longer wortthy of my time.

You thnk they would tell me they were political parrots????

You did not understand a thing I said. You asked me for my OPINION and I gave it to you.
Now I am a liar?
Go take a nap gramps.

Anyway....your answer?

Went right over my head. What do you mean?

My point exactly.

Quitting would be leaving during one's term for reasons like "I want to spend more time with the family" or "I don't like this job"

Resigning would be leaving during one's term for reasons like "I had a massive heart attack and now I am oxygen dependent and can't walk more than 50 feet without becoming profoundly short of breath."

Resigning under duress would be leaving after impeachment or censure like "I did nothing wrong! This is a conspiracy!"

Retiring would be leaving at the end of one's term without the plan to work again.

this works

Forum List

Back