Do certain white collar criminals do more harm to society than the average murderer?

congress has done more damage than any white collar criminal.....

go fuck yourself you idiot.

nobody pays attention to rantings and ravings about congress when they are talking about other things.

get a life:lol:

Mindless dismissals of opponents propositions using foul language is not an argument, and demonstrative of the quality of the mods at this forum.

it isn't about quality. Its about freedom of expression and the ability to call a loon, a loon. You're a freak and a loser. No sense in beating around the bush now that you want to take this track.

Look at your posts. You mistake civility on your party for rationality and reason. You need to go fuck yourself, but first check out a cheap life insurance plan where suicide is an option.

:eusa_whistle:

HARD TO DO MORE HARM TO A PERSON THAN TAKING THEIR LIFE.

However, I would be perfectly willing to import caners from Singapore to publically punish dishonest corporate CEO's and indentity thieves among others. 100 hard laid strokes (plus restitution) would be about right for anyone involved in a fraudulent mortgage app for example.

You obviously misread the question and the OP thread headline: Do certain white collar criminals do more harm to society than the average murderer?

There are people who die or get murdered who have added little to nothing to society around them. Their loss affects very little in society. Certain white collar crimes bankrupt whole families and cause unmitigated harm and consequences for generations.

However, I would be perfectly willing to import caners from Singapore to publically punish dishonest corporate CEO's and indentity thieves among others. 100 hard laid strokes (plus restitution) would be about right for anyone involved in a fraudulent mortgage app for example.

You obviously misread the question and the OP thread headline: Do certain white collar criminals do more harm to society than the average murderer?

There are people who die or get murdered who have added little to nothing to society around them. Their loss affects very little in society. Certain white collar crimes bankrupt whole families and cause unmitigated harm and consequences for generations.

:eusa_hand:

Reload this Page Do certain white collar criminals do more harm to society than the average murderer does?

Think about it. Who harms society most?

Yes.

based upon your actual question;

"Do certain white collar criminals do more harm to society than the average murderer does? "

Yes.

SOME white collar criminals do MORE HARM TO SOCIETY than the average murderer.

Reload this Page Do certain white collar criminals do more harm to society than the average murderer does?

Yes.

based upon your actual question;

"Do certain white collar criminals do more harm to society than the average murderer does? "

Yes.

SOME white collar criminals do MORE HARM TO SOCIETY than the average murderer.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
Folks, we have a Bingo!
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Hard to do more harm to a person than taking their life.
:offtopic:

sure, but then there are people who are tortured by their own minds and others by their fellow man---who beg to be put out of their misery.

if you weren't so fucking slow we could debate the OP, which addressed harm done to society, but...

:banghead:

Hard to do more harm to a person than taking their life.
:offtopic:

sure, but then there are people who are tortured by their own minds and others by their fellow man---who beg to be put out of their misery.

if you weren't so fucking slow we could debate the OP, which addressed harm done to society, but...

:banghead:

Fool, society is composed ENTIRELY of individuals. They are all that matters. Hard to do more harm to a person than taking their life. But then you fucking marxists are ALWAYS more concerned about your imaginary collective aren't ya.

I understand the "point" you are making, but....

I would rather be ripped off than murdered.

I would rather have my loved ones ripped off than murdered.

I'm guessing most people would rather have 100000 people ripped off than have just 1 of their loved ones murdered.

Does "white collar crime" effect more people? Sure. But I'm not quite sure I understand why we have to quantify the two as a "Crime A is worse than Crime B" kind of way.

Both are terrible. Both can be prosecuted appropriately...

So whats the big deal?

his question was; who does more harm to SOCIETY

you answered his question from a PERSONAL perspective

obviously we would all rather be ripped off than murdered

but white collar criminals, those who ruin hundreds/thousands of lives, do more harm to SOCIETY.

So, by this stupid logic, Bernie Madoff did more harm to society than Osama Bin Laden ? Are you progressive fucks THAT desperate to demonize bankers and corporations ? .......

So, by this stupid logic, Bernie Madoff did more harm to society than Osama Bin Laden ? Are you progressive fucks THAT desperate to demonize bankers and corporations ? .......

nope.

reading and comprehension not your strong suit?

Do certain white collar criminals do more harm to society than the average murderer does?

Madoff surely did more harm to society than your average murderer.

Ossama is a terrorist mastermind who has stated that he wants to harm society, not an individual

wake the fuck up and stop knee jerk posting...or learn how to read with comprehension

Forum List

Back