Do blacks like car races more than whites?

The real question is, how long before a mod moves this to the romper room as the stupidest thread of the month.

What kind of very narrow empty mind comes up with a question like this?

And what about Asians?

It is a silly thread. Glib. In the USA I would guess Fans: Whites 90% all others 10% Drivers: Whites 95% All others DNF.
Yes, it is a silly thread. As are many others questioning how racist blacks or whites are. :rolleyes:

Everyone is "racist" to some degree. There are aspects to every culture to be admired or not as there are in individuals. I've never met anyone that is perfect..plenty that are much less than. It is natural to gravitate towards others that look and act like ones self based on where one comes from...trust in parents...family. There are tons of exceptions .. but people react however they will to acceptance or rejection by others. Many people assume attitudes based on what they learn from their peers. Again...natural. It is part of natural human developement. I'm not saying it is right or wrong. That has to be defined on a case by case basis.

I believe that Blacks like some races of cars more than others.

I think they used to be especially particial to the Cadillac race of cars, weren't they?

The real question is, how long before a mod moves this to the romper room as the stupidest thread of the month.

What kind of very narrow empty mind comes up with a question like this?
:lol: You're a bizarre little person.

Well, I could answer my own question. The mind is so narrow it Lilliputian in angstrom units and as empty as the deepest loneliest darkest regions of space. If I am Lilliputian, you can be seen only with an electron microscope. If I am bizarre, you are the result of ingesting a wide variety of toxic mushrooms

An insane question as pointless as a bowling ball

New Topics

Forum List

Back