Do black people realize that it was an insult to Barack Obama

to say that he was or should be elected by them, on the basis of his skin color, and that of it being an historic moment/event if he was elected based upon his skin color (i.e. becoming the first Black President in the USA)?

Think about this for a moment.... Barack saw himself winning that first election personally I'm thinking, as to be based upon his education and that of him being an American, and it never being based upon his skin color or should have been to the American voter reagrdless of his skin color, otherwise to be based upon him being a black man in life in order that he should get the job. He accepted this blackman thing in which was placed upon him, but what does it make him think really of the people who saw it all in this way, and voted for him in this way ? Does he see them as being smart or that of being naieve and ignorant in life in America, because a President should always be hired based upon his education and record in life, in which qualifies him or her for the job, and never should it be based upon the color of ones skin in life.

Somehow this nation must get beyond this skin color thing in life, because as Martin Luther King once said, it is and never should be about color in America as we are all going into the future, but instead about character, so why did the people run around yelling to the roof tops about color in that 1st election, and what did color mean to them if the election in their mind was won on the premise of color and not that of character, and this I mean if it is found to be lacking there of once a person is looked at for their character found within their job, and not looked at because of their skin color ?

blah...blah...blah...
He is not an American in the sense that most of us view ourselves as Americans. He is HALF BLACK but denies half of his genetic heritage. Why would he do that? Maybe because being 'black' garners more votes? The people voting for him are as interested in his education as you are interested in the truth. The man is a charlatan. He's black, that's why his one-world puppet masters put him into the position he currently occupies. If her were truly AMERICAN, he would never have been allowed to advance as far as he has.

Forum List

Back