Do Black Lives Matter?

Black lives matter isn't meant to be a solution.

It's meant to be a way of getting in people's faces....so that maybe more Dylan Roofs become frustrated and shoot more innocent blacks.
Because there's a Dylan Root inside you and the other racist dick heads just waiting to get out.

^^ this is why nobody takes you seriously ^^^^
This is why nobody takes you seriously. ^^^^

my my; how original.. still butthurt over the whipping i gave you (metaphorically speaking) here recently?
You coulnt whip someone metaphorically with your inferior brain if your welfare check depended on it.

well i got my answer!

snicker

Because there's a Dylan Root inside you and the other racist dick heads just waiting to get out.

my my; how original.. still butthurt over the whipping i gave you (metaphorically speaking) here recently?
You coulnt whip someone metaphorically with your inferior brain if your welfare check depended on it.

well i got my answer!

snicker
Youre trying too hard and failing. :laugh:

Tell me. When you smell like wet dog does it attract more head lice or is it a fear response to threat?

well i got my answer!

snicker

Tell me. When you smell like wet dog does it attract more head lice or is it a fear response to threat?

it's all ankle-biting on your part at this point

AWKWARD

snicker

well i got my answer!

snicker

it's all ankle-biting on your part at this point

AWKWARD

snicker
Its all flea scratching on your part at this point. All attempts at human speech are awkward for monkeys like you.
laugh.gif

And you are exactly the kind of dumb fuck racist who could find justification for Root's actions.

YAWN; poor angry idiot. thanks for proving my point for me! i offer no better example of my view than your own idiotic false charges of racism, and your unhinged angry hyperbole.

i'm thinking you're a racist at this point. it is usually the worst racists that project their racism onto others, You know it's like that whole homophobic thing?
But they aren't false charges, you are a racist asshole.
Repeating your point mindlessly really is convincing. Not.

Why do you hate women so much?
Are you a woman? That would explain a couple of things.

So anyone can refuse to be arrested if they dont want to? What then? He just walks away scot free?
Yeah there were 3 autopsies on Brown and all of them confirmed what the officer said.
Why do you defend shitheads and criminals, Joe? Is it because you're secretly one of them?

How does an autopsy prove what was in the guy's head?

Fact is, the investigation was a whitewash.

If Wilson was a super-cop, they'd be falling all over themselves to rehire him, right? Just send out some resumes, buddy!

Oh, wait. No. No PD wants that kind of liability.
Whitewash? Only in your tiny mind.
But.....you'll go on believing the conspiracy theories and the racists.....Fine....
No, no..No need to respond....It's fine.
There is reality and facts. Then there is the reality in which you choose to live....Have fun...Done.

Joey, Turks aren't black. Hell, they don't even go offing each other for a dime bag.

I means they're no great shakes, but they're not black.

How many black people do you actually know?
No no...
Joey, Turks aren't black. Hell, they don't even go offing each other for a dime bag.

I means they're no great shakes, but they're not black.

How many black people do you actually know?
No sir....You claim to be the cross cultural embodiment of diversity....So how many black people do YOU know....And how many do you invite to your home to break bread, play poker, sit around watching football?....If your daughter walked into the house to attend the holiday family gathering in arm with a black man, how would your insides react?...
The fucked up thing about you libs is you talk a good game but you have nothing with which to back it up.....
Now here comes the resume`.....Please...Spare me. This is an anonymous forum. Therefore you can make up anything you like.

and it's not even true in the first place; but what do you expect from Black Progressive bigots deep in denial?

check out the solve rate for homicides in liberal-run cities; many arent even at 50%. The Left loves to go around saying we just love to throw Black people in prison but as usual it's just a lame talking point.

We have 2 million Americans in prison and another 7 million of them on probation or parole. Throwing people in prison is not the answer.

Compare that to Germany that only locks up 78,000 out of a population of 80 million or Japan that only locks up 69,000 out of a population of 110 million.

I would agree, the solve rate for homicides is way too low. One third of murders go unresolved.

Part of the reason is that the trust level between the community and the police has deteriorated. Which is understandable when you have police commanders like John Burge who routinely beat confessions out of suspects, some of them getting within days of executions, before someone called bullshit.
Yes...Let us not incarcerate criminals. That will solve the problem.....

If your daughter walked into the house to attend the holiday family gathering in arm with a black man, how would your insides react?

Thanks for asking that question. It confirms what white women have told me before. Racist whites have a severe problem with their girls and Black men. I like how you described that. You put a lot of feeling into it. "How would your insides react?" Thats pretty powerful.

Whitewash? Only in your tiny mind.
But.....you'll go on believing the conspiracy theories and the racists.....Fine....
No, no..No need to respond....It's fine.
There is reality and facts. Then there is the reality in which you choose to live....Have fun...Done.

Guy, again, we are going to have a civil trial where they get to ask Officer Trigger about some of his views on race. If the Atlantic article is any indication, that should be amusing.

No sir....You claim to be the cross cultural embodiment of diversity....So how many black people do YOU know....And how many do you invite to your home to break bread, play poker, sit around watching football?..

Well, I don't play poker or watch football. As activities they bore me. But I've dated black women, Asian women, hispanic women.

.If your daughter walked into the house to attend the holiday family gathering in arm with a black man, how would your insides react?...

Don't have a daughter, but my niece/Goddaughter has a Mexican boyfriend, and I'm cooler with it than her dad is.

he fucked up thing about you libs is you talk a good game but you have nothing with which to back it up.....
Now here comes the resume`.....Please...Spare me. This is an anonymous forum. Therefore you can make up anything you like.

Actually, I've been pretty clear on what my background here is... I realized a long time ago that the real threat is the white guy in the corner office, not the person of color sitting in the cubicle next to mine.

Yes...Let us not incarcerate criminals. That will solve the problem.....

So exlain to me how Japan only has to lock up 69,000 people and they have nowhere near the crime levels we have.

If your daughter walked into the house to attend the holiday family gathering in arm with a black man, how would your insides react?

Thanks for asking that question. It confirms what white women have told me before. Racist whites have a severe problem with their girls and Black men. I like how you described that. You put a lot of feeling into it. "How would your insides react?" Thats pretty powerful.

Probably explains why Obama makes him so nuts.

I would certainly have thought so. But then I notice certain things.
Like in Chicago there were over 2600 people shot last year. Of those, over 78% were black. And of the shooters (I guess where it could be deternimed) over 68% of them were black. SO an overwhelming number of black people shooting other black people.
If anyone was outraged by this, or protested it, I missed it.

In NYC last year more black babies were aborted than were born. That's something like 29,000 black babies killed in abortions.
If there were protests over this somewhere I sure didnt see them.

So apparantly black lives do not matter. Least of all to black people. They seem to be up in arms over the few black criminals, who generally prey on other black people, who get shot by police while committing crimes.

If black people want black lives to matter they have to start showing that all black lives matter to them.
Black Detroit city prosecutor kim worthy didn't charge the police for shooting a man in a raid after he lunged at the police with a hammer.

Of course the family says he didn't lunge at the cops.

Another criminal for black people to rally behind.

"Do black lives matter"?
I don't know.....I'm going to need to see some proof before I decide. :)

why is it ok for blacks to hate whites but not the other way around?
Because society EXPECTS them to be petty. Their reputation is so bad that no other racial group is shocked by the endless stream of bad shit coming from the black community.

Forum List

Back