Do Black Lives Matter to Black Yoots?

Most people get the creeps when they unknowingly reveal things that enable me to tell them what they are thinking. It would freak me out too if I were you.

More cops is always a bad idea. Only a retard doesnt know positive reinforcement is a much better tool than punishment.
The police being there isn't punishment.

you're just an ignorant tool.

but it's nice to learn that bldm to you, you're happy they are killing each other.
Shooting people is punishment which white cops love to do to Black people simply because they fear them as confessed by a former police chief.

Its amazing how your whiteness prompts you to lash out in frustration with those emotional frenzies
well that's a lie, and you know it is.

you lose
I only know you never win and always lose.
you claimed cops love to shoot black people

since that is a blatant and idiotic lie.

you lost, you failed to support yourself with any facts.

now run along and don't forget to pay your taxes to the local gang that 'protects' you and you neighborhood.
I'm not even close to the only person claiming it. Even white cops have admitted it.

You lose again....as usual.

The police being there isn't punishment.

you're just an ignorant tool.

but it's nice to learn that bldm to you, you're happy they are killing each other.
Shooting people is punishment which white cops love to do to Black people simply because they fear them as confessed by a former police chief.

Its amazing how your whiteness prompts you to lash out in frustration with those emotional frenzies

you lose

now run along and don't forget to pay your taxes to the local gang that 'protects' you and you neighborhood.
I'm not even close to the only person claiming it. Even white cops have admitted it.

links

and lots of them

you lose

links

and lots of them
Sorry but I only cook for my family. Go visit a BBQ place if you want some hot links.

you lose

links

and lots of them
Sorry but I only cook for my family. Go visit a BBQ place if you want some hot links.
like I said

you are a liar

links

and lots of them
like I said

you are a liar
No one cares what you said.

I'm not white so I cant be a liar.

links

and lots of them
like I said

you are a liar

apparently you care what I said, b/c that's what you replied to.

and yes, you're a liar

Violence at home is a problem with much of black culture in America. Young children are beaten, get a whuppin', by parents, relatives, older siblings, etc. routinely for minor behavioral infractions, rules breaking, etc. so often that they believe that's just how life is and as they age that's the attitude they take to the streets. So then if they've got a beef with someone they get physical with them, but if they can get their hands on a gun they'll really show 'em. It's a vicious cycle that repeats generation after generation and only blacks can solve it, but don't hold your breath waiting for that to happen.
Black yoot I've spoken to about these things say that it's about respect. Keeping street cred. Holding onto your corner. To me, such a desperate need and desperate attempts to gain respect is pretty heart breaking. Why have they no self respect? Why such a need to gain it through the opinion of others? Because they live in a country where they are undervalued, stereotyped, and downright disrespected or ignored. That's why.
There are pathological criminals running gangs, but the majority of the foot soldiers are just sadly misguided from the day they are born.

Does not appear so.
When it comes to Black Live Matter to Black Youths
It is more like
Do as I say not as I do

Does not appear so.
When it comes to Black Live Matter to Black Youths
It is more like
Do as I say not as I do
They're earning respect in a twisted way. What Black Lives Matter is about -- adults trying to make changes to a criminal justice system that seems to unfairly target black males -- is completely separate from the war being fought by kids on the street. I'm sure everyone would like to see it stop. The kids I've talked to have all lost friends or relatives or both to random gang violence. It's like dealing with kids from a war zone.

Violence at home is a problem with much of black culture in America. Young children are beaten, get a whuppin', by parents, relatives, older siblings, etc. routinely for minor behavioral infractions, rules breaking, etc. so often that they believe that's just how life is and as they age that's the attitude they take to the streets. So then if they've got a beef with someone they get physical with them, but if they can get their hands on a gun they'll really show 'em. It's a vicious cycle that repeats generation after generation and only blacks can solve it, but don't hold your breath waiting for that to happen.
Black yoot I've spoken to about these things say that it's about respect. Keeping street cred. Holding onto your corner. To me, such a desperate need and desperate attempts to gain respect is pretty heart breaking. Why have they no self respect? Why such a need to gain it through the opinion of others? Because they live in a country where they are undervalued, stereotyped, and downright disrespected or ignored. That's why.
There are pathological criminals running gangs, but the majority of the foot soldiers are just sadly misguided from the day they are born.
black lives matter crowds: 26 thousand results found on Yandex.Images

just check some of the images, and see the size of the crowds.

if they can gather that many over criminals getting arrested, they can gather that many and clean up their own blocks.

black lives matter crowds: 26 thousand results found on Yandex.Images

just check some of the images, and see the size of the crowds.

if they can gather that many over criminals getting arrested, they can gather that many and clean up their own blocks.

This is just way to simple for even ignorant people to understand. I'm thoroughly convinced that black adults teach their yoots to continue 'the legacy'...think about...if tomorrow everyone suddenly snapped out it and all the excuses were gone, and the poor little ole' me race card couldn't be played people would have to go to work and be responsible, accountable adults...these people don't really want that. Hell we gave them a black president...this should show them that blacks can achieve even the highest level of jobs with effort and hard work...that didn't work. As long as they can blame the white man they can continue to under-achieve in all areas with a clear conscious....simple psychology.

links

and lots of them
like I said

you are a liar

and yes, you're a liar
I would never care about your opinion. It just happens to be a good tool to educate others on the mass amount of ignorance your kind suffer from.

I am not white and therefore I cannot tell a lie.

links

and lots of them
like I said

you are a liar

and yes, you're a liar
I would never care about your opinion. It just happens to be a good tool to educate others on the mass amount of ignorance your kind suffer from.

well that is a lie.

whatever

don't you have some poor blacks to help?

oh wait, they don't matter

like I said

you are a liar

and yes, you're a liar

well that is a lie.

whatever

don't you have some poor blacks to help?

oh wait, they don't matter
I promise you I am not white so therefore I cant lie.

Yes I have Blacks to help that are not financially well off.

Yes I agree they are vitally important to me.

Forum List

Back