Do Black Fridays matter?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Well?

screen-shot-2013-11-29-at-8-21-59-am-png_2_20131129-803.png

What about White Fridays, dammit! :mad:

You know what really happens on Black Fridays? Places discount their crap that doesn't move the rest of the year by 15% and get rid of it to make way for new inventory.

What about White Fridays, dammit! :mad:

Racist

if you called them GREEN FRIDAYS----muslims would complain

Methinks the Irish would complain, lass. :mad:

I would be proud------and will again-----PROUDLY wear my green TOM O'SHANTER on the GLORIOUS March day.
I need a new one------any sales on the green ones?

Not today, hell no.

Mal-Wart might be selling shillelaghs though. They call it the "sporting" department.

Bought a new dryer and refrigerator at Home Depot, but they had their Black Friday sale all week long, so I got them on Monday. As for today, didn't see any massive crush in stores on my side of town. Walmart was only slightly busier than normal, got in and out with ease, one person in front of me at the checkout. Got some groceries and that new Aretha Franklin CD with the orchestra remakes of some of her hits, then went to Half-Price, got the last four weeks of the Economist for a buck each, and the Heavy Classix: Vol.2 CD, a surprise find for me, especially a CD that didn't look like the previous owner used it to play Frisbee with their cats. Vol. 1 is excellent, too, had that one for years and years, and never got around to buying Vol. 2 for some reason, until now.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back