Do Armed Civilians Stop Mass Shooters? Actually, No

Actually, guns to prevent things like this. One thing that was not reported in the Clackamas, OR mall shooting was shooter, Jacob Shooter was confronted by Nick Meli who has a concealed carry permit. When Roberts so that Meli had him locked in his sights, Robert offed himself. Had not Meli been there, the situation would have been far worse. Oh, and this happened in a gun free zone, and DUMBocrat politicians in Oregon are trying to pass anti-gun legislation that would prevent law-abiding citizens from concealed carry.

Also, in the Aurora, CO shooting, the shooter chose to do his tragic act by going to the only theatre that banned people from carrying a gun, even if they had a concealed carry permit.

Meli never took the shot for fear of missing and ran for cover. The shooter never knew he was there. And yes it was reported. He made a whore of himself and made sure it was. What was not reported was the second guy in Aurora who exchanged fire with the shooter. There were witnesses who said they saw him. There was also a call to the support line from someone asking whther the guy who helped them get away made it out ok. But all that stuff myteriously disappeared. Don't believe me. Check it out for yourself.

No one has said arm principals with M4s. Stop smoking crack. And yes someone with a gun could have stopped them.

But let me explain some reality to you. If I carry a weapon it is to protect me. I could care less about you. If I am walking through the mall and some lunatic starts shooting I am my concern.

You bet and if someone breaks into my house they will be meeting my shotgun up close and very personal.

Believe me. I will not bat an eye when I blow them to hell and back.

Center mass works great for me and my trusty shotgun.

Libs should get back to serious isues like gays in the military and Fluke's contraception as well as how to prtevent nativity scenes on laws.

Last edited:
Mother Jones does not think guns help stop stop crimes, yet they think police should have guns.

Can anyone explain that?
bread-toast.jpeg

:rofl: tff, OB. Damn why'd you get your rep knocked out?

/\ this :lmao:

Seems they omitted the Pearl High School incident....I wonder why?

ChurchLady_Convenient.jpg

I see you were too lazy to read the linked OP article:

High school shooting in Pearl, Mississippi
Another case, from 1997, in which the shooting was apparently already over: After killing two and wounding seven inside Pearl High School, the 16-year-old perpetrator left the building and went outside near the parking lot. The assistant principal—who was also a member of the Army Reserve—ran out to his own vehicle, grabbed a handgun he kept there, and then approached the shooter, subduing him at gunpoint until authorities arrived.

Proves the OP didn't know jack shit about what he was discussing...

Fuk off dick suck.

Actually, guns to prevent things like this. One thing that was not reported in the Clackamas, OR mall shooting was shooter, Jacob Shooter was confronted by Nick Meli who has a concealed carry permit. When Roberts so that Meli had him locked in his sights, Robert offed himself. Had not Meli been there, the situation would have been far worse. Oh, and this happened in a gun free zone, and DUMBocrat politicians in Oregon are trying to pass anti-gun legislation that would prevent law-abiding citizens from concealed carry.

Also, in the Aurora, CO shooting, the shooter chose to do his tragic act by going to the only theatre that banned people from carrying a gun, even if they had a concealed carry permit.

And CT, well, not exactly a gun friendly state either.

Notice how these nutjobs go where they know there will be no guns.

Yep! He didnt choose the one closest. He didnt choose the one close to a freeway exit. He choose the only one around that was gun-free. Why go plan on shooting people when you know people are going to be there with their guns? Cowards do this. Gun-free zones DO NOT MATTER to CRIMINALS. Only the law-abiding citizens that you dont even have to fuckin worry about.

And CT, well, not exactly a gun friendly state either.

Notice how these nutjobs go where they know there will be no guns.

Lindisfarne repeated ad nauseum, ad infinitum. People can't learn because most have the IQ's of barnyard chickens. CNN reported that 56% of their viewers believed Susan Rice that Sunday when she said it was all the fault of the Mohammed Video. "Musta been so. She repeated it five times, she did." Barry knows the media will back him up no matter how ridiculous and far fetched his lie is. See Candy Crowley's second presidential debate block on Mitt Romney when all Mitt had in front of him was open field and touchdown against Barack Obama. All the bad guys haveta do is find out what species of Mushrooms the 'Berserkers' useta consume and they're on their way. Adam Lanza didn't need any o them steenkin mushrooms, he was given them by his mom and pop at conception and all that was needed then was a little gentle heating and stirring by the divorce lawyers and divorce therapists afterwards.

Forum List

Back