Do any USMB Conservatives support Jeb?

Yeah people keep saying that but when I ask them to tell me the difference, no one can.
Do you support charter schools and school vouchers?
Do you support caps on medical malpractice suits?
Do you support expanded rights for gun owners?
Do you support capital punishment?
Do you support ending subsidies for crony capitalism?

If the answer is Yes then you ought to support Bush over Hillary because he supports all those things and voted/acted on them as governor of FL.

Thanks for actually answering the question, yes I support them. However, you need to understand that he won't do any of those things. Remember in 2010 and again in 2014 when we were told all of the things that the GOP was going to do if we gave them power? they haven't done it. Crux has tried, Paul has tried, even Rubio. Jeb Bush is among the establishment GOB who won't do what Conservatives want or what they promise us they will do. You cannot trust him. I will never vote for him. Not that it matters though, Jeb Bush is the only candidate that is a guaranteed loser to Hillary. Even if I voted for him.
You understand he actually did those thngs as governor of FL, right?

We don't have school vouchers, we don't have caps on malpractice suits, and we still have crony capitalism.
You live in Florida?

Yes.

Do you support charter schools and school vouchers?
Do you support caps on medical malpractice suits?
Do you support expanded rights for gun owners?
Do you support capital punishment?
Do you support ending subsidies for crony capitalism?

If the answer is Yes then you ought to support Bush over Hillary because he supports all those things and voted/acted on them as governor of FL.

Thanks for actually answering the question, yes I support them. However, you need to understand that he won't do any of those things. Remember in 2010 and again in 2014 when we were told all of the things that the GOP was going to do if we gave them power? they haven't done it. Crux has tried, Paul has tried, even Rubio. Jeb Bush is among the establishment GOB who won't do what Conservatives want or what they promise us they will do. You cannot trust him. I will never vote for him. Not that it matters though, Jeb Bush is the only candidate that is a guaranteed loser to Hillary. Even if I voted for him.

We don't have school vouchers, we don't have caps on malpractice suits, and we still have crony capitalism.
You live in Florida?

Yes.
Either you dont live in Florida or you arent paying much attention.
School Choice in Florida The Friedman Foundation for Educational Choice

Florida s Cap for Medical Malpractice Damages LegalMatch Law Library

I hate politicians with their lies and schemes and promises.

There is good reason why we doubt them.

Jeb I find generic, boring, and changes his tune with the way the wind blows.

There is nothing unique about him that makes me even remotely consider him.

You live in Florida?

Yes.

From your link: "Florida does not limit economic damages."

You live in Florida?

Yes.

Are you intentionally stupid here? OR are you deliberately falsifying things? Or do you simply not understand this?
Because while economic damages, e.g. loss of work, rehabilitation therapy, are unlimited, the very same link says non economic damages, like pain and suffering, are capped. Which is what caps are all about.

You live in Florida?

Yes.

Are you intentionally stupid here? OR are you deliberately falsifying things? Or do you simply not understand this?
Because while economic damages, e.g. loss of work, rehabilitation therapy, are unlimited, the very same link says non economic damages, like pain and suffering, are capped. Which is what caps are all about.

Dude, we usually agree on things so I'll cut you some slack, you want to be insulting so I'll give you a final answer. Every single day here in Florida there are lawsuits that are absurdly high. However the lawyers are doing it, they are getting around the so-called cap. That is why I belueved that the cap didn't exist. So essentually there really is no cap.

Jeb Bush will never get my vote. Ever. There is basically no difference between him and Hillary.

Dude, we usually agree on things so I'll cut you some slack, you want to be insulting so I'll give you a final answer. Every single day here in Florida there are lawsuits that are absurdly high. However the lawyers are doing it, they are getting around the so-called cap. That is why I belueved that the cap didn't exist. So essentually there really is no cap.

Jeb Bush will never get my vote. Ever. There is basically no difference between him and Hillary.
OK if you think there's no difference between him and Hillary then you're part of the problem. You dont have to like Jeb asa candidate (I dont) but dont go around saying stupid shit.

OK if you think there's no difference between him and Hillary then you're part of the problem. You dont have to like Jeb asa candidate (I dont) but dont go around saying stupid shit.

There, you get the last word and last insult. Good day.

I hate politicians with their lies and schemes and promises.

There is good reason why we doubt them.

Jeb I find generic, boring, and changes his tune with the way the wind blows.

There is nothing unique about him that makes me even remotely consider him.

I would agree with that, with one issues.

They lie.... because the public wants to hear lies.

When people tell the truth, you hate them for it. Trump seems to be in that category.

McCain was in the category. I still remember McCain going to Detroit, and being asked how he was going to bring back the jobs to Detroit.

Now as everyone knows today, the policies and regulations imposed in Detroit meant that those jobs were never coming back ot Detroit, no matter what McCain did. So McCain said (in not so many words), you better plan for the future without those particular jobs coming back, because nothing is going to bring them back.

People HATED McCain for saying that. Just massive avalanche of hate on McCain for telling the truth.

Of course, he lost the election. Obama pledged to fix it. But in 2013.... Detroit files bankruptcy.

Who was right, and who lied?

Another clear example was Gitmo, and Obama's pledge to close the detention center.

I knew the moment he made that promise, that it was a lie. Obama himself, knew it was a lie. Everyone who understood what was going on, knew it was a lie. It was the most obvious lie in the entire campaign. Yet everyone was screaming about how Obama was going to close Gitmo.

You want politicians that lie to you. You want someone to say, what you want to hear, and they win elections based on stupid people voting for lies.

And Obama was elected. Of course it was just a year later, that Obama's legal team concluded there was no possible way they could close the detention center in Gitmo.

Did Obama suffer for telling you what the left wanted to hear, even though there was no possible way in hell that Gitmo would close? Nope, Obama was elected again.

So I really wish people would stop saying they don't like it when politicians lie. Because they do like it. They do vote for the best liar. They vote for whom ever says what they want to hear, regardless of truth.

Nothing could get me to vote for Jeb. While I've never voted for a Democrat, if Jim Webb wins the Democratic nomination, I'd easily vote for Webb over Bush, Christie or any of these other establishment RINO sacks of shit.

The way it seems to be breaking out, "conservatives" won't support Jeb, but many Republicans will.

Jeb has no Republican support, it's only Democrats that support him
You keep asserting that Democrats support Jeb Bush. I'm calling bullshit. I don't know of any Democrat in favor of another Bush in power. He probably isn't the worst the Repugs have to offer, but that's like comparing a dried turd to a steaming pile of crap.

Forum List

Back