Do any of you want this???

ecinicola

Jan 21, 2012
Click here: Know the TRUTH about the Government Health Care Bill H.R.3200 - Key Points - YouTube

COPY AND PASTE IT . I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE ANYONE WOULD WANT THIS.

Click here: Know the TRUTH about the Government Health Care Bill H.R.3200 - Key Points - YouTube

Yeah....unless it might be the 50,000,000 who have no health care at all.

Yeah, 50K people who want freebies from the government and don't care who has to pay for it or what happens to the country. As long as they get thiers it's all the same to them.

Last edited:
Yeah, now we have 76 million seniors who can't get any at all.
No Dr.'s are taking any new Medicare patients. Hospitals are now refusing them.
I love how the left keep upping the number of uninsured.
It went from 36 million to 40 million and now it's 50 million?

Your link didn't work

here it is;

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcBaSP31Be8]Know the TRUTH about the Government Health Care Bill H.R.3200 - Key Points - YouTube[/ame]

it's friggin unbelievable....

pg 29......says you can receive only so much "care" per year.....$5,000 per single and $10,000 per family....

does that mean the surgeon stops in mid-operation.....sorry man you already got your $5k worth....come back next year for the rest.....? :lol:

ONCE AND FOR f...ing ALL THERE ARE NOT 50,000,000 with NO health CARE!

10 million are NOT citizens that are called "uninsured"!
14 million who claim the are UNINSURED HAVE MEDICAID Coverage!
18 million who SAID THEY don't want and can afford and under 34 are counted as
UNINSURED!!!

BALD TRUTH: 8 million truly uninsured and need coverage!

And it doesn't TAKE destruction of the health care industry to cover them!

REQUIRE all hospitals that see Uninsured to register the UNINSURED with
the UNinsured Health Insurance company ©

Then ALL HOSPITALS under AUDIT will NOT be allowed to Pad and pass on such as this hospital did with 3,110 CAT scans billed (padded and passed on) Medicare at rate of $2,635 for a service that cost the hospital $43! A 6,127% markup!
And Medicare pays it because Medicare KNOWS the hospital as other hospitals that
under Medicare because of the 1986 EMTALA law have to take uninsured patients!

By taxing lawyers 20% of the $100 billion a year in fees that they earn and that CAUSE
FACT.. $600 billion in "defensive Medicine" costs.. this $20 billion would pay the premiums needed to cover the 8 million TRULY UNINSURED!

THAT is a simple elegant solution that tied with decrease in $600 billion defensive medicine the lawyers tax would decrease as a reward.
Thus Medicare/private insurance wouldn't be paying 6,000% markups.
The hospitals get paid and the uninsured covered.
In addition the $600 billion defensive medicine cost would decline making further savings... BUT my solution is too SIMPLE and to capitalistic AND NOT a single payer solution that Obama WANTS!

MY solution makes TOO MUCH SENSE!

Tax the lawyers that have caused the $600 billion defensive medicine costs and penalize hospitals that "pad and pass" on 6,000% markups to Medicare/private insurance AND WATCH how fast health care costs and insurance premiums DECLINE!

BUT it is to simple!

20 million plus of the uninsured are illegal aliens with no right to be here in the FIRST place...

ONCE AND FOR f...ing ALL THERE ARE NOT 50,000,000 with NO health CARE!

10 million are NOT citizens that are called "uninsured"!
14 million who claim the are UNINSURED HAVE MEDICAID Coverage!
18 million who SAID THEY don't want and can afford and under 34 are counted as
UNINSURED!!!

BALD TRUTH: 8 million truly uninsured and need coverage!

And it doesn't TAKE destruction of the health care industry to cover them!

Every day, some "conservative" posts on these forums about how the "real underemployment" in this country is 17%. And for the most part, it's true.

You know what else is true? 17% of 300,000,000 is 51,000,000.

So, what you're asking us to believe, is that 17% of the population has no job or has a part-time job that barely pays enough to make ends meet, and yet still, tens of millions of those people can afford the average $13,000 a year for health insurance.

And you have zero evidence to back up your claim.

Sorry mate, I don't do faith-based economics.

it is true that obamacare will lead to rationing....

How?

well this is how Oregon does it....

Cute propaganda video. It doesn't answer my question though. I mean, the video shows how people in Oregon on their Health Care Plan don't have certain things covered, but they can still get those services and treatments, so there is no rationing.

How will Obamacare lead to rationing?

Or, wait, do you think the government should pay for EVERY medical procedure or prescription a person has?

Another trite talking point. What does it mean?

The video suggests it means you can only receive $5,000 worth of care each year--the notion that anyone has suggested that is idiotic on its face.

You seem to be arguing above its based on coverage decisions (which are made by private insurers as well as public), yet oddly enough you have an active thread right now bitching about excessive benefit mandates that presumably are making insurance plans too generous.

Cute propaganda video. It doesn't answer my question though. I mean, the video shows how people in Oregon on their Health Care Plan don't have certain things covered, but they can still get those services and treatments, so there is no rationing.

Or, wait, do you think the government should pay for EVERY medical procedure or prescription a person has?

but...but....isn't free healthcare a "right".....?

or do you agree it's in the fine print of obamacare......that you will be rationed only so much care......?

....and that of course is determined by the government bureaucrats.....not you....:eusa_hand:

let's say you are 75 yo.....you still want to live and have that operation.....if you had bought your own insurance you could have that operation.....but obamacare may not allow it.....(hence the "death panels")

we all know that obamacare will ration health care one way or another....it's the only way to contain costs....

the problem is you will not have any real say in your personal health care...it will be dictated to you....

or do you agree it's in the fine print of obamacare......that you will be rationed only so much care......?

....and that of course is determined by the government bureaucrats.....not you....:eusa_hand:

let's say you are 75 yo.....you still want to live and have that operation.....if you had bought your own insurance you could have that operation.....but obamacare may not allow it.....(hence the "death panels")

we all know that obamacare will ration health care one way or another....it's the only way to contain costs....

the problem is you will not have any real say in your personal health care...it will be dictated to you....

I love the lies. It's cute how you slip them in there like you think they're fact or something.

Simple question about that 75 year old and his surgery. If he wants to have it, and Obamacare doesn't pay for it, can he still have the surgery?

I'm curious about your answer.

Another trite talking point. What does it mean?

The video suggests it means you can only receive $5,000 worth of care each year--the notion that anyone has suggested that is idiotic on its face.

You seem to be arguing above its based on coverage decisions (which are made by private insurers as well as public), yet oddly enough you have an active thread right now bitching about excessive benefit mandates that presumably are making insurance plans too generous.

It is impossible that there is not rationing. That is the only way gov't can contain costs in a managed health care system like this. Every country has the same issue. In Canada it will take 9 months to get an MRI if you are diagnosed as possibly having a brain tumor. Nine months with a brain tumor is a death sentence. But that is what rationing brings.

Insignificant; the COST of lost work hours due to untreated illness isn't, but many Republicans do not approve of anything Obama does.

I love the lies. It's cute how you slip them in there like you think they're fact or something.

Simple question about that 75 year old and his surgery. If he wants to have it, and Obamacare doesn't pay for it, can he still have the surgery?

I'm curious about your answer.

probably will depend on how many available surgeons there still are......being a physician is not as attractive as before....

if he can find one.....then it depends on whether or not he can pay for it......

are you advocating a TWO TIER health care system........? what's wrong with just having obamacare.....? :lol:

Forum List

Back