Do any of the Republiconservaliberteapartiers in this forum...

The one percent, that's rich lolol.

I suppose a mere millionaire would be able to afford 10s or 100s of thousands of dollars a year for a relative's medical expenses.

Seriously, though, if your niece doesn't know about the AMA regs, she should.
Seriously, don't worry about it, lol.

Trust me, I'm not.

You posed a rhetorical question, I gave you a rhetorical answer.

My response was based on the information you gave me about your family. If you're now telling me you just made that up, I would not be surprised. Your posting style is not that of a mature adult.

Now shut the fuck up.

Or you'll do what? :wtf:

Just a sincere plea.

And you posed a rhetorical question about how my family would provide care for our elderly relatives IF there was no medicare.

If there was no medicare, we'd make use of our relatives in the medical field. They'd either treat or refer us to someone else. The point being, we'd be just fine.

You can pretend that has some relevance to my niece's understanding of AMA regs, but of course it doesn't.

Opinion 8.19 - Self-Treatment or Treatment of Immediate Family Members

People pay into them and they're NOT government handouts...Of course, they'd rather have unregulated corporate healthcare which could go titts up at anytime.

A bunch of idiiots.

People pay into Medicaid? In a way that is correct. However, those doing the paying aren't the ones receiving benefits from it. Medicaid is one of many social welfare handouts to the poor. If they qualify for it, they damn sure don't pay the taxes that fund it. If they did pay those taxes, they wouldn't qualify.

Same with food stamps, welfare, and any other means tested handout program. Those on the receiving end aren't on the paying end and vice versa.

They flew right over the deep dirty south and went to Mexico.
And then they went to China so that the could slavishly enrich their customers in America . Business operates for customers, not for workers. Imagine one country that operated its businesses for workers and another for customers.

Isn't thinking fun?
Your dumb. They went to china for profits. Walmart doesn't even give good deals.

All the profits from Chinese slave labor goes to the Walton's. Goodnight John boy.

And they don't care about the American consumer because they are busy selling to people with money. The Chinese.

Do you know what china says to Pepsi and Ford? You can sell your stuff here but you have to make it here. Novel idea huh?

People pay into them and they're NOT government handouts...Of course, they'd rather have unregulated corporate healthcare which could go titts up at anytime.

A bunch of idiiots.

The use of the term government handouts is pejorative.

So, we are now in propaganda mode.......

They are indeed government programs.

Forum List

Back