Do any climate deniers

I call shenanigans. Nobody denies we have a climate.

Do you see that bright spot in the sky? That's called the sun!

The sun could burn our entire planet to a cinder and not even blink...and all 7.5 billion people wouldn't matter to the sun...just as they don't matter to out climate.

I'm just wondering if climate change deniers know the population of the world. That is all I am asking at the moment. There is a point, but I'm just trying to get an idea of what they know. BTW, this is not a trick question or anything like that.

I'm just wondering if climate change deniers know the population of the world. That is all I am asking at the moment. There is a point, but I'm just trying to get an idea of what they know. BTW, this is not a trick question or anything like that.
7.7 billion
World land mass
510 million km²

Still think it's a trick question.. Because if you squeeze a "warmer" zealot -- they start to spew "population control" solutions..

That isn't as rare as you might think.. Because anytime Bill Nye has been pressed on the issue, for example, that's his "go to" demand.... And it fits with all the stunting of industrial growth and progress that the "advanced world" attempts to dictate to developing nations...

BTW, this is not a trick question or anything like that.

That's why you didn't ask "climate acceptors".

Yes.

Still think it's a trick question.. Because if you squeeze a "warmer" zealot -- they start to spew "population control" solutions..

That isn't as rare as you might think.. Because anytime Bill Nye has been pressed on the issue, for example, that's his "go to" demand.... And it fits with all the stunting of industrial growth and progress that the "advanced world" attempts to dictate to developing nations...
Thus why so many legal euthanasia laws have been passed...

So do you expect people to just type an answer without googling it first? If you do, you’re more gullible than most of the climate change Chicken Littles.

No, not going down that path. I still think the Earth has plenty of capacity.
I think it is currently at 7.8 billion. Pushing for 8..

So do you expect people to just type an answer without googling it first? If you do, you’re more gullible than most of the climate change Chicken Littles.

No. They can Google it....

BTW, this is not a trick question or anything like that.

That's why you didn't ask "climate acceptors".

Because my end point isn't aimed at them. They already know and will agree with my point. Deniers won't.

New Topics

Forum List

Back