Do Americans care about Romney's tax returns? Yes they do...

Yeah Dante why get excited about campaigning from a position of weakness? When the incumbent must attack it means his record sucks! Live it up until November lol look up Reagan v Carter just as now the liberal media had it "close"

Holy shit...

By Sam Stein

Mitt Romney dismissed calls from within his own party Tuesday to release additional years of tax returns, arguing that some of his fellow Republicans don't quite get the destructive capacity of Democratic opposition researchers.

"Oh, I think people in my party just say, ‘Look, this is a non-issue, just release the returns and it will all go away.’ My experience is that the Democratic Party these days has approached taxes in a very different way than in the past," Romney told WPXI, an NBC Affiliate in Pittsburgh. "Their opposition people look for anything they can find to distort, to twist, and to try and make negative, and I want to make this a campaign about the economy and creating jobs. And they want to make this campaign about attacking people and diverting attention from our job picture in this country."

More: Mitt Romney Dismisses Tax Return Disclosure Calls From Republicans (VIDEO)

Holy shit...

By Sam Stein

Mitt Romney dismissed calls from within his own party Tuesday to release additional years of tax returns, arguing that some of his fellow Republicans don't quite get the destructive capacity of Democratic opposition researchers.

"Oh, I think people in my party just say, ‘Look, this is a non-issue, just release the returns and it will all go away.’ My experience is that the Democratic Party these days has approached taxes in a very different way than in the past," Romney told WPXI, an NBC Affiliate in Pittsburgh. "Their opposition people look for anything they can find to distort, to twist, and to try and make negative, and I want to make this a campaign about the economy and creating jobs. And they want to make this campaign about attacking people and diverting attention from our job picture in this country."

More: Mitt Romney Dismisses Tax Return Disclosure Calls From Republicans (VIDEO)

Holy shit what?

Holy shit...

By Sam Stein

Holy shit what?

Holy shit that Romney is apparently as stupid as Erin Burnett thinks he is...

Erin Burnett To Romney: Release Your Tax Returns Unless You're 'Stupid' (VIDEO)

Stupid because he wont play ball and arm the good little attack dog Democrats with more of his Tax Returns than he already disclosed? Ok.

Holy shit what?

Holy shit that Romney is apparently as stupid as Erin Burnett thinks he is...

Erin Burnett To Romney: Release Your Tax Returns Unless You're 'Stupid' (VIDEO)

Stupid because he wont play ball and arm the good little attack dog Democrats with more of his Tax Returns than he already disclosed? Ok.

Exactly! BTW, how has the release of his 2010 tax returns hurt him, and how have Democrats used that against him?

Democrats want to see the Bain years: 1999 thru 2002.

New Topics

Forum List

Back