Do Americans care about Romney's tax returns? Yes they do...

If I was Romney just for the hell of it I would release every tax return I ever filed I mean from the first one right up through this year I would give them more tax returns than they would ever want to see and then I would insist everyone who went on and on about tax records do the same. Before I was done no one would ever want to hear the words release your tax returns again.

Damn, I wish Romney would follow in your footsteps!
Funny how you said just Romney I also said I would want everyone who went on and on about this to do the same. To be clear that means them releasing every tax return they ever filed as well are you ok with that part as well?

Of course! Are you?

Damn, I wish Romney would follow in your footsteps!
Funny how you said just Romney I also said I would want everyone who went on and on about this to do the same. To be clear that means them releasing every tax return they ever filed as well are you ok with that part as well?

Of course! Are you?

I really don't care as I have pointed out tax returns are private and the only one's I'm interested in are my own if someone running for office wants to release all their returns one year of them or none of them that's up to them and I'm not one of the people acting like Romney has broken the 11th commandment thou shall not keep tax returns private. If and when there is a law passed saying a candidate running for office has to release a certain number years of tax returns I will expect all to comply with that law until then this whole topic is irrelevant.

Math not so good? 50.2% is all it takes.

Comprehension not so good?

The poll says 56%...

At Politico, that's a piss poor result...

Unless you're stupid and think that's a preview of the election....:lol:
Actually the Poll survey whatever you want to call it was not even done by Politico it was just posted by them click on the OP link which takes you to Politico then where it say's from a new public policy polling survey click on survey and you find out it is a Daily Kos/ SEIU poll you got 56% from a Kos/SEIU poll everyone think about that for a minute.

Oh jeeze... Thanks, I didn't even bother... I stopped at Politico....lol

Only 56%, HUH?... Wow... I bet the Bainthers don't realize how bad that is....

I'm not really sure why there is even a need to know. There's no legal requirement.

Bingo but it's easier for the left to talk about tax returns than 8.2% unemployment 5 trillion added dollars in debt massive government spending.

Romney could change the conversation real quick. It's his move.
True but I hope he sticks to the "plan" I'm guessing he's using) and lets idiot Obama talk out his ass like we've seen. And then strike back from time to time really laying it on the last month and a half.

There must be something extremely embarrassing (or worse) in Romney's tax returns. Maybe there are several years where he paid zero taxes. Or maybe his tax returns have embarrassing information about his overseas tax shelters. Who knows?

What I do know is that this story will not go away and Romney is completely fucked if he doesn't reveal his tax returns.

It's quite shocking that this fucking imbecile, who's been running for President for god knows how long, STILL doesn't have the political skill and adroitness to avoid disasters such as these. Romney could have prevented this debacle by revealing his tax returns years ago, but he's simply too fucking stupid.

As Vice President Biden effectively pointed out, Romney's father revealed 12 years of his tax returns in 1968 when he was running for President, so Mitt has absolutely no ground to stand on.

As I've said many times before, Mitt Romney is full of shit and a shameless liar and would be dangerous to have in the White House. Of course, that won't stop the millions of uninformed, unsophisticated dumb fuck Repugs in this country from voting for him.

Obama got caught on a big lie calling a citizen a felon

It looks like Obama lied to his publisher by claiming he was born in Kenya

Did lying Obama defraud his colleges by pretending to be born in Kenya

He needs to release the records

There must be something extremely embarrassing (or worse) in Romney's tax returns. Maybe there are several years where he paid zero taxes. Or maybe his tax returns have embarrassing information about his overseas tax shelters. Who knows?

What I do know is that this story will not go away and Romney is completely fucked if he doesn't reveal his tax returns.

It's quite shocking that this fucking imbecile, who's been running for President for god knows how long, STILL doesn't have the political skill and adroitness to avoid disasters such as these. Romney could have prevented this debacle by revealing his tax returns years ago, but he's simply too fucking stupid.

As Vice President Biden effectively pointed out, Romney's father revealed 12 years of his tax returns in 1968 when he was running for President, so Mitt has absolutely no ground to stand on.

As I've said many times before, Mitt Romney is full of shit and a shameless liar and would be dangerous to have in the White House. Of course, that won't stop the millions of uninformed, unsophisticated dumb fuck Repugs in this country from voting for him.

Forum List

Back