Do Americans care about Romney's tax returns? Yes they do...

They are on the same stack of paper with obamas birth and school records.

birthercertificate.jpg

Breaking news tax returns are private not just Romney's but everyone's. I know this idea will come as a shock to many but did you ever consider that other people's tax returns are none of your business.

They demand Romney to release at least 12 years of his...I think he should just so he can turn it around as fair play on Obama. The democrats wouldn't have anything to attack him with once he did. At least I hope not.:eusa_shhh:

If I was Romney just for the hell of it I would release every tax return I ever filed I mean from the first one right up through this year I would give them more tax returns than they would ever want to see and then I would insist everyone who went on and on about tax records do the same. Before I was done no one would ever want to hear the words release your tax returns again.

Damn, I wish Romney would follow in your footsteps!

So, lets say that Romney releases the last 12 years of tax returns, and there's no juicy nugget for the drooling Dims to glom onto. Then what? What else are you going to cry about?

This just smells of desperation by the left/dims.

So, lets say that Romney releases the last 12 years of tax returns, and there's no juicy nugget for the drooling Dims to glom onto. Then what? What else are you going to cry about?

Seriously? There's a list. It's all coming at him at once. Tax returns, tax havens, Bain - take your pick.

They demand Romney to release at least 12 years of his...I think he should just so he can turn it around as fair play on Obama. The democrats wouldn't have anything to attack him with once he did. At least I hope not.:eusa_shhh:

If I was Romney just for the hell of it I would release every tax return I ever filed I mean from the first one right up through this year I would give them more tax returns than they would ever want to see and then I would insist everyone who went on and on about tax records do the same. Before I was done no one would ever want to hear the words release your tax returns again.

If he releases them, then what are YOU going to do with the information?

Seriously? There's a list. It's all coming at him at once. Tax returns, tax havens, Bain - take your pick.

Any of it illegal?

Only 56% at Politico?

That's pretty weak...

Not a good sign for 0bama...

Math not so good? 50.2% is all it takes.

Comprehension not so good?

The poll says 56%...

At Politico, that's a piss poor result...

Unless you're stupid and think that's a preview of the election....:lol:
Actually the Poll survey whatever you want to call it was not even done by Politico it was just posted by them click on the OP link which takes you to Politico then where it say's from a new public policy polling survey click on survey and you find out it is a Daily Kos/ SEIU poll you got 56% from a Kos/SEIU poll everyone think about that for a minute.

I won't have the information.

Are you actually stupid, or just acting.

Then why are you screaming for their release? Oh, far from stupid. Just trying to find out why you and the others on here have your panties in a twist over this. There's no requirement for him to release them.

Anything that they think will keep him on the defensive...apparently the pickin's are slim.:D

I think Mitt's worried about what the American people will do with the info.

Then why are you screaming for their release? Oh, far from stupid. Just trying to find out why you and the others on here have your panties in a twist over this. There's no requirement for him to release them.

Of course not. Every other candidate since his father has done so, but Mitt is special. :thup:

Not a thing I could care less if he releases anything I would just want him to release 40 plus years of returns so he could put the burden of going through all that on the jackasses who kept pushing this.

Funny how you said just Romney I also said I would want everyone who went on and on about this to do the same. To be clear that means them releasing every tax return they ever filed as well are you ok with that part as well?

then they'll look just as stupid as the Birther fucks. It'll be a sad day for me.

Forum List

Back