Do Americans care about Romney's tax returns? Yes they do...

The liberal messiah doesn't have to show anything. What is he hiding?

Researchers have discovered that Obama’s autobiographical books are little more than PR stunts, as they have little to do with the actual events of his life. The fact is we know less about President Obama than perhaps any other president in American history and much of this is due to actual efforts to hide his record. This should concern all Americans.

A nation-wide network of researchers has sprung up to attempt to fill in the blanks, but at every opportunity Obama’s high-priced lawyers have built walls around various records or simply made them disappear. It is estimated that Obama’s legal team has now spent well over $1.4 million dollars blocking access to documents every American should have access to. The question is why would he spend so much money to do this?

No one gives a flying rat's butt about his returns except those partisans that have to find something to try and get on Romney. Romney has to be frustrating the left being so clean. What I would say to Obama and company is screw you, release your college transcripts and how you paid for your college then maybe I'll do the same. Until then Romney has complied with the law, the desperation of the left is reeking like week old fish.

120308_obama_harvard_ap_328-300x162.jpg

The Daily Caller has identified the owner of a website that promised on Tuesday to pay $10,000 to anyone who can provide an authentic copy of President Barack Obama’s course transcripts from his days at Occidental College, Harvard University or Columbia University.

Although its one-page website is presented anonymously, conservative blogger Brooks Bayne confirmed to The Daily Caller that he is responsible for it.

Bayne told TheDC that a group of eight people – including some he called “recognizable” figures – are coordinating the effort to make Obama’s college transcripts public, Bayne told The Daily Caller. He declined to name any of them.

“We are doing this because we are tired of the media not doing their job,” he said. ”We are tired of the PR propaganda coming out of places like Media Matters, and we are tired of this administration stonewalling over things like Fast and Furious.”

Blogger offers $10,000 bounty for Obama college transcripts | The Daily Caller

The left is looking weird by their obsession over this particular issue...so please carry on.:D

If he is hiding anything it is the creative and legal tactics that highly paid tax CPAs and attorneys provide in order to minimize tax payments for their rich clients. I truly doubt we would learn anything otherwise if we were provided a glimpse.

Sorry folks, I don't need his tax returns.

If he is hiding anything it is the creative and legal tactics that highly paid tax CPAs and attorneys provide in order to minimize tax payments for their rich clients. I truly doubt we would learn anything otherwise if we were provided a glimpse.

Sorry folks, I don't need his tax returns.

I agree, but it must be truly embarrassing, since we're told that Americans don't hate the rich.

I don't really see McCain putting his neck out for Romney by vouching that there was nothing disqualifying Romney in the 23 years worth of tax returns that his campaign viewed in 2008 when considering Romney for VP.

Breaking news tax returns are private not just Romney's but everyone's. I know this idea will come as a shock to many but did you ever consider that other people's tax returns are none of your business.

They demand Romney to release at least 12 years of his...I think he should just so he can turn it around as fair play on Obama. The democrats wouldn't have anything to attack him with once he did. At least I hope not.:eusa_shhh:

Last edited:

The Daily Caller has identified the owner of a website that promised on Tuesday to pay $10,000 to anyone who can provide an authentic copy of President Barack Obama’s course transcripts from his days at Occidental College, Harvard University or Columbia University.

Although its one-page website is presented anonymously, conservative blogger Brooks Bayne confirmed to The Daily Caller that he is responsible for it.

Bayne told TheDC that a group of eight people – including some he called “recognizable” figures – are coordinating the effort to make Obama’s college transcripts public, Bayne told The Daily Caller. He declined to name any of them.

“We are doing this because we are tired of the media not doing their job,” he said. ”We are tired of the PR propaganda coming out of places like Media Matters, and we are tired of this administration stonewalling over things like Fast and Furious.”

Heh, heh, heh..., Bayne, Bain, Bane. :D

Breaking news tax returns are private not just Romney's but everyone's. I know this idea will come as a shock to many but did you ever consider that other people's tax returns are none of your business.
They demand Romney to release at least 12 years of his...I think he should just so he can turn it around as fair play on Obama. The democrats wouldn't have anything to attack him with once he did. At least I hope not.:eusa_shhh:

The longer it takes, the more hope sinks. :dig:

I am telling ya...its all on the same stack.

Only 56% at Politico?

That's pretty weak...

Not a good sign for 0bama...

It could be 100% and it still won't matter...people might think he should release them, but it's not the same as saying that they'll vote against him if he chooses not to release them.

If I was Romney just for the hell of it I would release every tax return I ever filed I mean from the first one right up through this year I would give them more tax returns than they would ever want to see and then I would insist everyone who went on and on about tax records do the same. Before I was done no one would ever want to hear the words release your tax returns again.

New Topics

Forum List

Back