Do American children deserve health care, education and food?

I am not sure it is a Republican idea to hold people responsible for their irresponsible pleasure seeking AND for breeding for lifetime welfare purposes. It is not unreasonable to expect people to have only as many children as they can support themselves including, food, shelter, education and healthcare.
Amen to all of this. It is time for people to take responsibility for the choices that they make in their lives and if they can't provide for the children that they bring into this world or they just do not want the kids that they conceive, well that is why we have adoption agencies. Think about those who want kids of their own but can not produce any at least before throwing a perfectly good child away.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Republicans throw children away all the time. They don't want them either educated or fed.

I would be very surprised if a single Democrat said "no".

On the other hand, I would be surprised if many Republicans said "yes".

Republicans cut education - Google Search

Republicans cut school lunches - Google Search

Republicans cut health care for children - Google Search

Republicans on this very site, again and again accuse Democrats of wanting to kill babies. Now comes the right wing dilemma. Can Republicans pretend to care about children and not care if they don't get enough to eat, if they are uneducated and can't compete when they grow up or whether or not they suffer from an illness?.

It seems to me caring about the woman and her rights and the life quality of children is more important than making the woman have the baby and then walking away without any care for the woman or the baby. Which one is more "moral".

When ever possible I try not to distinguish between children and adults. Every child becomes an adult so extending compassion to children but not adults doesn't make a lot of sense. If a child deserves x, y, and z, so do adults.

I would be very surprised if a single Democrat said "no".

On the other hand, I would be surprised if many Republicans said "yes".

Republicans cut education - Google Search

Republicans cut school lunches - Google Search

Republicans cut health care for children - Google Search

Republicans on this very site, again and again accuse Democrats of wanting to kill babies. Now comes the right wing dilemma. Can Republicans pretend to care about children and not care if they don't get enough to eat, if they are uneducated and can't compete when they grow up or whether or not they suffer from an illness?.

It seems to me caring about the woman and her rights and the life quality of children is more important than making the woman have the baby and then walking away without any care for the woman or the baby. Which one is more "moral".

When ever possible I try not to distinguish between children and adults. Every child becomes an adult so extending compassion to children but not adults doesn't make a lot of sense. If a child deserves x, y, and z, so do adults.
How about extending compassion to the "born".
How many Republicans on this board start off with "You can't kill a baby" and end up with "it's not MY baby. Why should I help take care of it. She shouldn't have been screwing around"?
With that kind of attitude, it's not about the baby. It's about Republicans thinking they have the right to make women do what they feel women should be doing and then punish them when women don't. Bullying, meanness and a lack of compassion is really all the GOP has.

USMB Republicans don't even pretend to have an interest in those women's circumstances. They just jump to the conclusion they imagine.

The OP demonstrates precisely who Progressive economies are the world's poorest and most miserable

Forum List

Back