Do all dentists...

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
take friday off? I have called three emergency dental places, and all of them our off. Of course it is 70 degrees out and the golf cources are open. :lol:

Do yuo need an extraction?

I've got one word for you:

ANESTHESIA.

It's the only way to fly.

I don't know if I need extraction.
My temporary crown fell out, and I think my root is exposed. They gave me the temporary two years ago when I was nine months pregnant, because the dentist was afraid I would go into labor. lol

I don't know if I need extraction.
My temporary crown fell out, and I think my root is exposed. They gave me the temporary two years ago when I was nine months pregnant, because the dentist was afraid I would go into labor. lol

I hope you don't need a root canal. I just had one. Though not painful, it was somewhat uncomfortable. Two sessions, two hours each time. Novacaine and a lot of drilling and filing and picture taking all the while with a mouth full of tools and assorted dental implements and other torture devices.

And it cost me a thousand bucks above what the insurance covered.

Good luck!

I think I might need one. :(
They mentioned it when they put the crown on, and I think it is worse now.

Do all dentists...

Only if they look like this....... :eek:

kim-kardashian-dentist.jpg

go get oral jell and some time of dental adhesive and put the crown back on....you dont have to have a root canal with a crown...most of the time you will end up having one..

My community college offers dentistry, and they have students do the work. Not a great thing, but check out the colleges.

take friday off? I have called three emergency dental places, and all of them our off. Of course it is 70 degrees out and the golf cources are open. :lol:

Mine works three days a week. [but he's hot, so I wait ] :tongue:

Attachments

• $marcus_schenkenberg-12795.jpg
    $marcus_schenkenberg-12795.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 40
I think most doctors and dentists only take appointments up until noon on Fridays, or don't take any at all.

This allows them to catch up on their paperwork, files and other misc duties, and pretty much lets them get out at a more reasonable hour. I'm sure some also use the opportunity to hit the links.

My wife used to work as a PA in a doctors office. They all still worked on Fridays, just caught up on everything and sometimes was able to cut out early, 3 or 4 o'clock.

Forum List

Back