DNC Voter Fraud Investigator Found Dead In Debbie's District. Uh-oh

It's confirmed that he died in Wasserman Schultz's district, and the circumstances are very, very suspicious. Head trauma, fully clothed, washed up on the beach. Just 2 days ago Debbie Wasserman Schultz threatened the the chief of the U.S. Capitol Police with “consequences” for holding equipment (computers) that she says belongs to her.

Federal Prosecutor Working On Voter Fraud Found Dead

www.wptv.com/news/state/federal-prosecutor-beranton-j-whisenant-jr-found-dead-on-hollywood-florida-beach

Video of Schultz threatening
www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-24/caught-tape-wasserman-schultz-threatens-police-chief-investigating-her-it-staffs-cri

Another person killed in the US, not really headline news, is it?

So what part of Steve_McGarrett 's, Hossfly 's & MindWars threads ARE fake news in your opinion?

The parts where they claim that the prosecutor was "investigating DNC voter fraud", and the parts where they desperately try to link it to Hillary Clinton.

The story itself is not a conspiracy or theory......the personal opinions about what happened may run in that direction, but not the story itself...and that is what those posters have done. Posted a factual story.

:lol:

Go back and read all of the OPs that were merged, and try to tell me how they were objective, factual retellings of a current event.

With a straight face.
of a current event.

^^^right there in your very own words....it's a current event and there are hundreds of threads on this board that are about real life current events that during the course of discussions members include personal opinions about them.

Just for you, I will repeat myself..........

The story itself is not a conspiracy or theory......the personal opinions about what happened may run in that direction, but not the story itself...and that is what those posters have done. Posted a factual story

No, that's not what any of the originators of this thread did. Nothing you can possibly say will change that, nothing you say will make this thread be moved back into any other forum.

On the other hand, discussing (whining) about official moderator actions "in the open" is explicitly against the rules of this message board. I have been giving all of you significant slack because I've found it amusing, but that is ending now.

I suggest that all of you knock it off. Now.

You can keep it here if you want...

.....but let's be clear. Each of the three OP's started threads about a Federal Prosecutor working in the US Attorney's office named Beranton Whisenant and his suspicious death and his body washed up on a Florida beach. That is fact.

Their sources & comments, as well as other members.....were of biased personal opinions. BUT THE STORY IS STILL FACT.

The parts where they claim that the prosecutor was "investigating DNC voter fraud", and the parts where they desperately try to link it to Hillary Clinton.

The story itself is not a conspiracy or theory......the personal opinions about what happened may run in that direction, but not the story itself...and that is what those posters have done. Posted a factual story.

Go back and read all of the OPs that were merged, and try to tell me how they were objective, factual retellings of a current event.

With a straight face.
of a current event.

^^^right there in your very own words....it's a current event and there are hundreds of threads on this board that are about real life current events that during the course of discussions members include personal opinions about them.

The story itself is not a conspiracy or theory......the personal opinions about what happened may run in that direction, but not the story itself...and that is what those posters have done. Posted a factual story

No, that's not what any of the originators of this thread did. Nothing you can possibly say will change that, nothing you say will make this thread be moved back into any other forum.

On the other hand, discussing (whining) about official moderator actions "in the open" is explicitly against the rules of this message board. I have been giving all of you significant slack because I've found it amusing, but that is ending now.

.....but let's be clear. Each of the three OP's started threads about a Federal Prosecutor working in the US Attorney's office named Beranton Whisenant and his suspicious death and his body washed up on a Florida beach. That is fact.

Their sources & comments, as well as other members.....were of biased personal opinions. BUT THE STORY IS STILL FACT.

No one has denied the "fact" that a dead prosecutor washed up on the beach in Broward County.

No one denies that JFK is dead, either.

These are the OPs. If you can't see how they belong in CT, there's nothing more I can do to explain it.

It's confirmed that he died in Wasserman Schultz's district, and the circumstances are very, very suspicious. Head trauma, fully clothed, washed up on the beach. Just 2 days ago Debbie Wasserman Schultz threatened the the chief of the U.S. Capitol Police with “consequences” for holding equipment (computers) that she says belongs to her.

www.wptv.com/news/state/federal-prosecutor-beranton-j-whisenant-jr-found-dead-on-hollywood-florida-beach

www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-24/caught-tape-wasserman-schultz-threatens-police-chief-investigating-her-it-staffs-cri

Nothing to do with the Clinton Crime Cartel. Just another normal suicide. :eusa_shhh:

The DNC, with the help of Hillary Clinton, certainly seems to be racking up the body count in recent years, and today’s new is no different.
This week has seen the mainstream media attempt, pathetically, to shut down the Seth Rich story in which Rich, a DNC staffer, was murdered in a “botched robbery” after it was speculated that he was responsible for a massive leak of campaign emails to Wikileaks. In the “robbery”, Seth’s phone, wallet, and watch were still on his person, giving the attack itself a personal motivation as opposed to a financial one.

Now, as the DNC faces unprecedented legal challenges after their revealed corruption during last year’s election, yet another DNC-involved truth seeker has turned up dead under peculiar circumstances.

“Hollywood police spokeswoman Miranda Grossman said Thursday that the body of 37-year-old Beranton J. Whisenant Jr. was found early Wednesday by a passerby on the city’s beach. She said detectives are trying to determine if the death was a homicide, suicide or something else.

“Whisenant worked for the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Miami in its major crimes unit. He had joined the office in January. Court records show he had been handling several visa and passport fraud cases not too mention the DNC voter fraud case in which ‘volunteers’ were caught shredding republican absentee ballots. Coincedentaly, his body was found in Debbie Wassermann Schultz’s district.”

Voter fraud is one of the most powerful tools that the democrats have, as far as American elections go. They fully deny its existence as well, making it doubly difficult to create a situation in which the U.S. can have a serious, adult conversation on the matter.

DNC Voter Fraud Investigator Found DEAD In Florida ? The Constitution

View attachment 129473

A reputable Miami prosecutor, Beranton J Whisenant Jr., likely never thought his life was in danger.

Yet, the man’s body just washed up on a Hollywood, Florida beach. Whisenant had been investigating DNC voter fraud. (via Dennis Michael Lynch).

BREAKING: Federal Prosecutor Found Dead, You’ll Never Guess What He Was Investigating - Proud Patriots
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I knew this guy was going to end up dead !!! Another CLINTON BODY COUNT to add to their stack

I even said on some other post , that this guy was going to end up dead if he got to close to the truth.

With a straight face.
of a current event.

No one has denied the "fact" that a dead prosecutor washed up on the beach in Broward County.

No one denies that JFK is dead, either.

These are the OPs. If you can't see how they belong in CT, there's nothing more I can do to explain it.

Nothing to do with the Clinton Crime Cartel. Just another normal suicide. :eusa_shhh:

The DNC, with the help of Hillary Clinton, certainly seems to be racking up the body count in recent years, and today’s new is no different.
This week has seen the mainstream media attempt, pathetically, to shut down the Seth Rich story in which Rich, a DNC staffer, was murdered in a “botched robbery” after it was speculated that he was responsible for a massive leak of campaign emails to Wikileaks. In the “robbery”, Seth’s phone, wallet, and watch were still on his person, giving the attack itself a personal motivation as opposed to a financial one.

Now, as the DNC faces unprecedented legal challenges after their revealed corruption during last year’s election, yet another DNC-involved truth seeker has turned up dead under peculiar circumstances.

“Hollywood police spokeswoman Miranda Grossman said Thursday that the body of 37-year-old Beranton J. Whisenant Jr. was found early Wednesday by a passerby on the city’s beach. She said detectives are trying to determine if the death was a homicide, suicide or something else.

“Whisenant worked for the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Miami in its major crimes unit. He had joined the office in January. Court records show he had been handling several visa and passport fraud cases not too mention the DNC voter fraud case in which ‘volunteers’ were caught shredding republican absentee ballots. Coincedentaly, his body was found in Debbie Wassermann Schultz’s district.”

Voter fraud is one of the most powerful tools that the democrats have, as far as American elections go. They fully deny its existence as well, making it doubly difficult to create a situation in which the U.S. can have a serious, adult conversation on the matter.

DNC Voter Fraud Investigator Found DEAD In Florida ? The Constitution

View attachment 129473

A reputable Miami prosecutor, Beranton J Whisenant Jr., likely never thought his life was in danger.

Yet, the man’s body just washed up on a Hollywood, Florida beach. Whisenant had been investigating DNC voter fraud. (via Dennis Michael Lynch).

BREAKING: Federal Prosecutor Found Dead, You’ll Never Guess What He Was Investigating - Proud Patriots
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I knew this guy was going to end up dead !!! Another CLINTON BODY COUNT to add to their stack

I even said on some other post , that this guy was going to end up dead if he got to close to the truth.

Well, shucks. I thought the Federal Prosecutor was found dead. I guess it really is a conspiracy theory. Sorry I made a fuss. I won't make that mistake again, by yiminy.

Certainly not, anyone investigating the Clinton ending up dead is not news

the ONLY true story comes from your second link the other two links are FAKE NEWS surely you are not as stupid as you appear?

He was not working on Dnc issues or voter fraud...the real news says nothing of the sort, your beloved fake news on the right wing, MADE IT ALL UP.

the ONLY true story comes from your second link the other two links are FAKE NEWS surely you are not as stupid as you appear?

He was not working on Dnc issues or voter fraud...the real news says nothing of the sort, your beloved fake news on the right wing, MADE IT ALL UP.
I only post the truth!

I only post the truth!

Try telling that to the blind....

I only post the truth!

Try telling that to the blind....
I just did!:cool-45:

Special Prosecutor with Larry Klayman: Mueller Investigation, President Trump's Foreign Relations Stance and Seth Rich

Who is Robert Mueller loyal to and why? Larry knows. The Seth Rich murder investigation is getting very interesting. You have to hear what Larry thinks about this story.

upload_2017-5-29_10-46-54.png

Certainly not, anyone investigating the Clinton ending up dead is not news

They end up in the news, the problem is the reported msm news is falsified.

Human life means nothing to morally deficient Democrats, especially when their political power is threatened.

It's shocking that there hasn't been the usual Leftist invasion into this thread with the deflections.

But but but what about The Crusades? :omg:

3.12CRUSADES.jpg

But but but Leftists are allowed to attempt to steal elections because of The Slave Trade that ended 210 years ago :smoke:

_42588911_slave_trade629x200.jpg

They're busy in the other 2 threads, making their post counts. Pogo is spinning like a gyroscope.

Forum List

Back