DNC Vice Chairman Says U.S. Troops "Murdered" Zarqawi

GotZoom

Apr 20, 2005
Cordova, TN
The Vice Chair of the Democratic National Committee (DNC) Susan Turnbull said on live radio that the U.S. troops “murdered” Zarqawi.

Station KVI Radio – Seattle’s Conservative Talk radio Host: Bryan Suits 5-8pm

Brian Suits was Interviewing Susan Turnbull about the Iraq War and the death of Zarqawi when she said in context: “even after last weeks murder of Zarqawi”, then she caught herself and said “bombing of Zarqawi”.

Brian has replayed the clip a few times later in his show.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1650282/posts

-----

...caught herself...right......

GotZoom said:
The Vice Chair of the Democratic National Committee (DNC) Susan Turnbull said on live radio that the U.S. troops “murdered” Zarqawi.

Station KVI Radio – Seattle’s Conservative Talk radio Host: Bryan Suits 5-8pm

Brian Suits was Interviewing Susan Turnbull about the Iraq War and the death of Zarqawi when she said in context: “even after last weeks murder of Zarqawi”, then she caught herself and said “bombing of Zarqawi”.

Brian has replayed the clip a few times later in his show.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1650282/posts

-----

...caught herself...right......
The whole problem is that they truly believe that the US can do nothing right. We are always wrong and mean-spirited! (Just had to use that phrase!)

Something has to be done, and I think I've got the perfect solution.

The next time one of these "mean spirited"(I like that phase too)people make an accusation, that proves to be wrong, or misleading, then they should be brought up on those very charges.

Example, if the DNC vice-chairman lets slip(on purpose)that our troops murdered someone, and it later turns out to be false, then bring her up on murder charges.

Sure would slow down all this mud slinging, and take most of the ammunition away from the traitors, and cowards, that seem to populate the left.

Does anyone have an actual confirmed source on this? I've found NOTHING on the internet about it.

The ClayTaurus said:
Does anyone have an actual confirmed source on this? I've found NOTHING on the internet about it.

Not hard to believe at all. In another thread, Matt calls Zarqawi a "victim." It's just that extreme left mindset to villify any and everything the administration does, be it right or wrong, good or bad.

GunnyL said:
Not hard to believe at all. In another thread, Matt calls Zarqawi a "victim." It's just that extreme left mindset to villify any and everything the administration does, be it right or wrong, good or bad.
I didn't say it was hard to believe. But I can't find anything on this story anywhere. Can you?

GZ mentioned a clip; if such exists, one could scarcely call this incident "dreamed up".

Forum List

Back