DNC Should Take the High Road

The guy can't cut it as a Republican and now you are trying to dump him on the Democrats?

ronpaulforeignpolicy.jpg

The DNC needs to stop acting like GOP and start caring more about issues then about control of power. Its time to let Obama go, and start supporting Ron Paul for 2012. Its time to make a choice between being another 'all about winning' party, or a party that cares more about principals and ideals winning?

Ron Paul has many clear parallels with Democrats. His global policy much more closely resembles the ideals of Democrats then Republicans (atleast for my lifetime). He is the only candidate for 2012 that is aggresivly trying to end the militarism. He is the only candidate that has offered real budget cuts, without cutting social programs. In fact his programs make cuts to business contracts and BBB (big business benefiting) regulations. Those are traditional Democrat issues (atleast for my lifetime). He wants to legalize pot, and end the war on drugs. He wants to address the issue of our prison economy. All Democrat issues. Most importantly he wants to eradicate the crony capitalism from government.

While some of his issues many people have reasons not to agree with, his highest priority's are issues that cross all party lines. He is the only one that can be trusted to perform as expected once elected. While supporting his campaign for the oval office would be yielding power to the GOP is not the underlying cause worth it?

His promise to never legislate via executive order should be assurance enough that the only changes in policy made would be changes supported by congress. Its a self neuter of his powers demanding cooperation of the congress. He will essentially be the commander in chief of the military, hold the power of the veto for unconstitutional bills, and a figurehead for public support.

DNC should go on the offensive against the establishment and the status quo with Ron Paul, they should understand that what every American really wants for Christmas is a government that functions as intended. One that serves its citizens first, corporate power second and itself last.

rpfed.jpg

Do you know what the DNC is, moron? No you don't.

Maybe he can run on the "Rent is too damn high" Party

I find it interesting that a Paul supporter actually admits that some of what Paul would do would appeal to liberals.

Now....is it also true that some of what Obama has done/attempted to do appeals to Paul supporters? I wonder.

The DNC needs to stop acting like GOP and start caring more about issues then about control of power. Its time to let Obama go, and start supporting Ron Paul for 2012.

Ummm...you are aware that Paul is a Republican, right? :confused:

How you plan on takin' the High Road when you man, Barack Hussein Obama, is the dirtiest campaigner this nation has ever seen? 'Splain!

I find it interesting that a Paul supporter actually admits that some of what Paul would do would appeal to liberals.

Now....is it also true that some of what Obama has done/attempted to do appeals to Paul supporters? I wonder.

Nope, Obama is a corporate liberal. He has done nothing but expand wars, plunder the treasury, and expand the powers and costs of government at the expense of people's freedoms.

Obama will go down as the second worst President ever, right behind the dumb fuck that couldn't say three sentences without shoving his own shoe into his mouth.

Youd have better luck encouraging the GOP take the high road and not act like Democrats.

Nope, Obama is a corporate liberal. He has done nothing but expand wars, plunder the treasury, and expand the powers and costs of government at the expense of people's freedoms.

Obama will go down as the second worst President ever, right behind the dumb fuck that couldn't say three sentences without shoving his own shoe into his mouth.

A corporate liberal? Does that mean that you think Obama is somehow more pro business than Ron Paul would be? Is Paul a "corporate conservative"?

When you say things like that second paragraph, you make a person like me regret having engaged in the discussion with you. That comment is simply not intelligent. Even the manner in which you order things is off. If one is the second worst, he would ahead of the person who is worst.

Why the hell should the democrats support Ron Paul? So our vote is fractured and the republicans win? No thanks.

Besides, a lot of Ron Pauls views are retarded. A lot are good, but kind of hard to see with all the crazy views.

A corporate liberal? Does that mean that you think Obama is somehow more pro business than Ron Paul would be? Is Paul a "corporate conservative"?

When you say things like that second paragraph, you make a person like me regret having engaged in the discussion with you. That comment is simply not intelligent. Even the manner in which you order things is off. If one is the second worst, he would ahead of the person who is worst.

So far as your underhanded insults go, I got a big FUCK YOU for that.

What is a corporate liberal??? Its a fucking NEOCON. A so called conservative that wants government to be smaller on everything except for corporate cronyism and war.

A corporate liberal is scum sucking do nothing asshole that thinks they are ENTITLED to the wealth of the Nation because of there ability to behave as a cartel and rip off the government by any means.

They are just like liberals in the sense that there hand is always out to government. They have become dependent on government to maintain there status quo. They have no problem with spending and expanding government, as long as it is for the profit of a private industry. They have no problem with more laws, as long as those laws marginalize the population and benifit them.

Thats what Obama is, he is a corporate liberal, the same as bush, the same as clinton, and the same as bush.

Paul can't win as a republican, can't win as a democrat, can't win as a libertarian

His views make him unelectable. He is too far out of mainstream America

Forum List

Back