DNC representative and DWS ally resigns over anti-Israel tirade...

I actually liked Ron Paul for his foreign policy. You're opposite of him.

You're not a Ron Paul supporter. You're just an average rabid Left Antisemite. It is what it is.

I never claimed to be his supporter. And uhuh keep talking I'm sure Jews liked it when he said the Israeli lobbies control Washington. Or when he said Israel drags us into wars. Or when the RJC didn't invite him. Keep playing oblivious :eusa_hand:

I actually liked Ron Paul for his foreign policy. You're opposite of him.

You're not a Ron Paul supporter. You're just an average rabid Left Antisemite. It is what it is.

I never claimed to be his supporter. And uhuh keep talking I'm sure Jews liked it when he said the Israeli lobbies control Washington. Or when he said Israel drags us into wars. Or when the RJC didn't invite him. Keep playing oblivious :eusa_hand:

Case closed. You're no Ron Paul supporter. You are what you are...Just another loony Left bigot. You're boring and predictable.

Case closed. You're no Ron Paul supporter. You are what you are...Just another loony Left bigot. You're boring and predictable.

Deflection again. Ha Ha Ha! Truth hurts

Forum List

Back