DNC Rep suddenly resigns after advocating end to US-Israel alliance

Do you REALLY want 40 acres and a mule? lol...

I want what was promised. You know how much economic stability 40 acres would mean? Hell yeah.

I don't need a history of Israel or the history of how Jewish Americans have contributed that's an aside to my question.

I want to know why the US must continue to help Israel no matter what. I know they are in a bad location...big deal. They chose it what does that have to with anything. And the right says assistance to Americans keeps them dependent...but with Israel it doesnt. No one can even begin to explain that garbage.

And to FreedomBecki...sweetheart you can try to make this about me personally but it just shows you have no answers for the questions I'm asking. I don't know if you meant to look uninformed but you do.
Sorry, the cut off date for 40 acres and a mule was 1869.

Tissue?

No they don't. They have nukes they can take care of themselves. We are israel's bitch. Plain and simple. They stole the land their country is on and decided to live smack in the middle of numerous arab nations. Talk about stupid and suicidal. The rooster is gonna come home to roost soon enough...I for one will throw a party when it happens.

Oh and israel is the kind of ally that spies on us,bombs our ships and tries to blame Egypt,tried to get the US president to go along and allow them to sink the ship to hide the evidence,commits war crimes...give me a break...israel is a parasite.
I may have given you the benefit of a doubt, but not to liars.

Credibility is now zero.

You seem to think I give a shit?

http://freebeacon.com/dnc-rep-resigns-after-anti-israel-tirade/

Of course,AIPAC ain't there for looks they throw that power around at will.

"Capitol Hill is Israeli occupied territory." Patrick Buchanan. No truer words can be spoken on the subject.
I do not agree with Patrick Buchanan. This nation resolved the problem of Israel's access to its own homeland after World War II showed that a vicious bully and his henchmen can pervert a large Christian nation into expropriating people's property by execution, genocide, and extermination without a trial or jury.

We made a commitment with the united nations in 1949 to honor Israel's homeland so Jewish people would not be killed, and Jewish people have contributed as much as they've gotten in this land: Jewish Contributions to America

I'll just take 3 I've run into over the years who fired my rockets. First, there was Haym Solomon. When I read Arthur Schlesinger's Almanac of American History 15 years ago, he mentioned a little blurb about Haym Solomon, a Jew, coming over here from Poland and financing the American Revolution. Not only that, but with his skill in languages, he arranged for Hessian soldiers to come over here and lend their hand to General Washington, who with their help fought the Revolutionary War and won it.

Another of my favorites is Albert Einstein. His scientific contributions and that of others to the Manhattan Project gave the Allies a huge victory in the Pacific to end forever World War II, which had already claimed a huge toll of American lives.

Another of my favorites is Lenny Bernstein. I love every one of his amazing compositions, many of which he tried rhythms never realized by predecessors on that level (eg his "America" from West side Story in 7/8 time).

Not to take away from Mr. Buchanan's political contributions, but I really wish he'd dismount his antisemitic albatross, because it's flying far below the realm of nowhere in his sniping.

Only in America is Israel's bad behavior excused by noting the accomplishments of American Jews. This logic is ridiculous. Even in Israel the government and their actions is subject to more debate and criticism. The current government is systematically destroying the Palistinians. Even many Israelis are appalled. But in the US no discussion is allowed without fear of reprisals.

And we think we are the home of free speech.
Only in America is Israel's bad behavior excused by noting the accomplishments of American Jews. This logic is ridiculous.

How sophomoric to disparage someone's loving eulogy of such giving immigrants Haym Solomon, Liberty's son born in Poland in the eighteenth century; Albert Einstein, world-famous intellectual born in a Germany that was poised to destroy his kind, and Leonard Bernstein, American musical composer and symphony conductor extraordinaire, born in MA of immigrants escaping Ukranian pogroms.

Except free speech doesn't apply to the accomplishments of American Jews. *yawn*

Last edited:
Holy crap! What is the fucking deal with Israel anyway? Why do they hold such influence in America?

You hear the right say that assistance equals dependency...then without even feeling embarrassed say the opposite about assisting Israel. If the first statement is true, Israel would be the most dependent and complacent place to ever exist

Layabouts, milking the welfare system, aren't in a whole lot of danger of being EXPLODED by bombs without our assistance. At worst, they either have to get a job or line up at a soup kitchen. It's all about scale. :eusa_whistle:

Got it! Assistance is warranted and does not cause complacency only if you're in danger of death? Or is it only the case for bomb death?

Do you REALLY want 40 acres and a mule? lol...

I want what was promised. You know how much economic stability 40 acres would mean? Hell yeah.

I don't need a history of Israel or the history of how Jewish Americans have contributed that's an aside to my question.

I want to know why the US must continue to help Israel no matter what. I know they are in a bad location...big deal. They chose it what does that have to with anything. And the right says assistance to Americans keeps them dependent...but with Israel it doesnt. No one can even begin to explain that garbage.

And to FreedomBecki...sweetheart you can try to make this about me personally but it just shows you have no answers for the questions I'm asking. I don't know if you meant to look uninformed but you do.

Tissue?

There was no expiration date and you refuse to answer anything...continue to go personal its what you do.

Alinsky's Rule 12: Destroy the Individual

RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it." Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions. (This is cruel, but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.)

:clap2: You've mastered it, congrats

I do not agree with Patrick Buchanan. This nation resolved the problem of Israel's access to its own homeland after World War II showed that a vicious bully and his henchmen can pervert a large Christian nation into expropriating people's property by execution, genocide, and extermination without a trial or jury.

We made a commitment with the united nations in 1949 to honor Israel's homeland so Jewish people would not be killed, and Jewish people have contributed as much as they've gotten in this land: Jewish Contributions to America

I'll just take 3 I've run into over the years who fired my rockets. First, there was Haym Solomon. When I read Arthur Schlesinger's Almanac of American History 15 years ago, he mentioned a little blurb about Haym Solomon, a Jew, coming over here from Poland and financing the American Revolution. Not only that, but with his skill in languages, he arranged for Hessian soldiers to come over here and lend their hand to General Washington, who with their help fought the Revolutionary War and won it.

Another of my favorites is Albert Einstein. His scientific contributions and that of others to the Manhattan Project gave the Allies a huge victory in the Pacific to end forever World War II, which had already claimed a huge toll of American lives.

Another of my favorites is Lenny Bernstein. I love every one of his amazing compositions, many of which he tried rhythms never realized by predecessors on that level (eg his "America" from West side Story in 7/8 time).

Not to take away from Mr. Buchanan's political contributions, but I really wish he'd dismount his antisemitic albatross, because it's flying far below the realm of nowhere in his sniping.

Only in America is Israel's bad behavior excused by noting the accomplishments of American Jews. This logic is ridiculous. Even in Israel the government and their actions is subject to more debate and criticism. The current government is systematically destroying the Palistinians. Even many Israelis are appalled. But in the US no discussion is allowed without fear of reprisals.

Only in America is Israel's bad behavior excused by noting the accomplishments of American Jews. This logic is ridiculous.

How sophomoric to disparage someone's loving eulogy of such giving immigrants Haym Solomon, Liberty's son born in Poland in the eighteenth century; Albert Einstein, world-famous intellectual born in a Germany that was poised to destroy his kind, and Leonard Bernstein, American musical composer and symphony conductor extraordinaire, born in MA of immigrants escaping Ukranian pogroms.

Except free speech doesn't apply to the accomplishments of American Jews. *yawn*

Who is disparaging your eulogy. I'm disparaging your logic. By this thinking we should be supporting the Chinese government given all the accomplishments of Chinese Americans. Just because someone is free to be stupid doesn't mean they are free to be unchallenged. You are welcome to open your mouth and prove your stupidity all you want.

Last edited:

Tissue?

There was no expiration date and you refuse to answer anything...continue to go personal its what you do.

Alinsky's Rule 12: Destroy the Individual

RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it." Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions. (This is cruel, but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.)
:clap2: You've mastered it, congrats
There was no expiration date

Yes there was.

Forum List

Back