DNC Rep suddenly resigns after advocating end to US-Israel alliance

http://freebeacon.com/dnc-rep-resigns-after-anti-israel-tirade/

Of course,AIPAC ain't there for looks they throw that power around at will.

"Capitol Hill is Israeli occupied territory." Patrick Buchanan. No truer words can be spoken on the subject.

An anti-Israel tirade is not unexpected from a leftist. If you go to any leftist protest gathering, no matter what the cause-du-jur is, there is always a marxist anti-Israel contingent there.

• Banned
Holy crap! What is the fucking deal with Israel anyway? Why do they hold such influence in America?

You hear the right say that assistance equals dependency...then without even feeling embarrassed say the opposite about assisting Israel. If the first statement is true, Israel would be the most dependent and complacent place to ever exist

"Capitol Hill is Israeli occupied territory." Patrick Buchanan. No truer words can be spoken on the subject.

An anti-Israel tirade is not unexpected from a leftist. If you go to any leftist protest gathering, no matter what the cause-du-jur is, there is always a marxist anti-Israel contingent there.

Such as we find in Barack Hussein Obama!

• Banned
Holy crap! What is the fucking deal with Israel anyway? Why do they hold such influence in America?

You hear the right say that assistance equals dependency...then without even feeling embarrassed say the opposite about assisting Israel. If the first statement is true, Israel would be the most dependent and complacent place to ever exist

They are god's chosen people it would be anti semitic to not give billions every year to israel even when they attack our ships and spy on us.

We have long been allies of Israel. Israel is located in the midst of maniacal enemies that claim rights to Israeli land and property. Israel needs our assistance.

No they don't. They have nukes they can take care of themselves. We are israel's bitch. Plain and simple. They stole the land their country is on and decided to live smack in the middle of numerous arab nations. Talk about stupid and suicidal. The rooster is gonna come home to roost soon enough...I for one will throw a party when it happens.

Oh and israel is the kind of ally that spies on us,bombs our ships and tries to blame Egypt,tried to get the US president to go along and allow them to sink the ship to hide the evidence,commits war crimes...give me a break...israel is a parasite.

Last edited:

I do not agree with Patrick Buchanan. This nation resolved the problem of Israel's access to its own homeland after World War II showed that a vicious bully and his henchmen can pervert a large Christian nation into expropriating people's property by execution, genocide, and extermination without a trial or jury.

We made a commitment with the united nations in 1949 to honor Israel's homeland so Jewish people would not be killed, and Jewish people have contributed as much as they've gotten in this land: Jewish Contributions to America

I'll just take 3 I've run into over the years who fired my rockets. First, there was Haym Solomon. When I read Arthur Schlesinger's Almanac of American History 15 years ago, he mentioned a little blurb about Haym Solomon, a Jew, coming over here from Poland and financing the American Revolution. Not only that, but with his skill in languages, he arranged for Hessian soldiers to come over here and lend their hand to General Washington, who with their help fought the Revolutionary War and won it.

Another of my favorites is Albert Einstein. His scientific contributions and that of others to the Manhattan Project gave the Allies a huge victory in the Pacific to end forever World War II, which had already claimed a huge toll of American lives.

Another of my favorites is Lenny Bernstein. I love every one of his amazing compositions, many of which he tried rhythms never realized by predecessors on that level (eg his "America" from West side Story in 7/8 time).

Not to take away from Mr. Buchanan's political contributions, but I really wish he'd dismount his antisemitic albatross, because it's flying far below the realm of nowhere in his sniping.

Last edited:

We have long been allies of Israel. Israel is located in the midst of maniacal enemies that claim rights to Israeli land and property. Israel needs our assistance.

Why? And why whenever someone asks the question do American get all name call-y and stuff?

Americans need assistance but the right keeps saying it makes people lose drive and become dependent. For some odd reason Israel is different. And there is never an explanation

No they don't. They have nukes they can take care of themselves. We are israel's bitch. Plain and simple. They stole the land their country is on and decided to live smack in the middle of numerous arab nations. Talk about stupid and suicidal. The rooster is gonna come home to roost soon enough...I for one will throw a party when it happens.

Oh and israel is the kind of ally that spies on us,bombs our ships and tries to blame Egypt,tried to get the US president to go along and allow them to sink the ship to hide the evidence,commits war crimes...give me a break...israel is a parasite.
That is not so. They were chartered land by the UN. They merely defended it from people who didn't like the UN charter and wouldn't sign, which would have given them the alternative in executive decision-making, and they were so unpleasant about it they started threatening Jewish people. The Jewish people merely ended the flak and welcomed war-weary survivors to come home to Israel in subsequent years. One of my college pals said she was going to join a kibbutz in Israel before I even knew she was Jewish. All I can say is "lucky them." :)

Shit, I get called a racist for wanting the promise of 40 acres and a mule, but Israel....Nobody better not say anything bad about Israel. And by Bad I mean, dont question them...ever!

They stole the land their country is on

Who'd they steal it from?

Hey...stop worrying about it. The Bible tells us that in the end days Israel will have NO allies, they'll be all alone. So the way it looks it won't be long and the US will not be helping them.

Well, maybe you SHOULD worry then. :)

I think you will find the vast majority of those whom you perceive to be "anti-Israel" are not anti-Israel (or anti-Jew) but are in fact anti-U.S. support of Israel. Because that support weighed heavily in motivating the 9/11 attack.

I personally am aware of no good reason for the U.S. to remain so supportive of Israel because it provokes the anger of anti-Israel Muslims, many of whom are suicidal fanatics. It is unwise to provoke suicidal fanatics without having a compelling reason to do so and I do not consider the security of Israel to be a good enough reason to jeopardize our own national security. One 9/11 is enough for me.

I personally am tired of hearing Israel referred to as an "ally," when Israel is not an ally but a protectorate -- and a very costly one. Israel does absolutely nothing for the U.S. which might justify our guarantee of military support. I recommend the U.S. Government invite any Israelis who wish to emigrate here to do so and thirty days later to sever all diplomatic relations with that troublesome little nation.

It is time to say goodbye.

<First stage Freudian epithet omitted>, I get called a racist for wanting the promise of 40 acres and a mule, but Israel....Nobody better not say anything bad about Israel. And by Bad I mean, dont question them...ever!
:eusa_eh: What did I miss? I reread every post and saw nothing here about your charge of getting called a racist on this thread. In fact, the only places I've seen racism mentioned on this thread is in your signature and in your charge, sir.

You wouldn't be dragging baggage from one thread to another, would you? :eusa_shifty:

And why wouldn't a nation of people, whose very existence depended on financing by what a man of Israel provided out of a simple willingness to help patriots, be free to show him respect and gratitude? We can say what we think as free men and women because of Hyam Soloman's thoughtful help to the Continental Congress. Without his borrowed money based on his integrity alone, barefoot soldiers suffering out the winter at Valley Forge would've frozen and starved to death.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back