DNC predicts Romney debate win

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
DNC spokesman thinks Mitt Romney will win first presidential debate vs. Barack Obama - NYPOST.com

It's a further lowering of expectations ahead of the first debate in Denver next week. Democratic National Committee spokesman Brad Woodhouse tells Fox News he thinks Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney will win.

Woodhouse says the way the DNC sees it, challengers win the first debate when they are up against incumbents.

"Mitt Romney has had a lot more time to debate, the president has not debated in the past four years in terms, of a campaign debate. I think the president will hold his own, but he's not known for sound bites. And these are 60 second, 90 second responses."

Already making excuses for an obama loss.

Romney is going to clean his lying clock.. The liberal media will jump his shit after, call him all kinds of names to include the typical racist charge but who gives a shit?? They're in the tank for Ears Obama anyhow.. so fuck it.. Time to open the arsenal and kick that sorry ass Appeaser's booty.

This is all you have to know about Barack in the debates:

When he's reading from a prepared script he whistles and squeeks. He doesn't do that when he's saying what he really believes.

Chris Christie is predicting the first debate will be a game changer for Mitt Romney!

When they predicted an 11 point bounce from the GOP convention, I suspected they don't understand how to play the expectations game. Now I'm sure of it. Why is this campaign so hopelessly inept?

Of course Romney is going to win. I just watched the predictions on Fox. And Gov. Chrispie has said Romney will blow away Obama with his wit and charm and keen knowledge of the American Middle Class.

I love seeing those candidates standing in front of a "sea" of white faces. Don't you?

Campaigning-101630.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So the guy points out the obvious facts about Romney getting in a lot of debate time and the President being President & you scream "foul"? :eusa_eh:

Of course Romney is going to win. I just watched the predictions on Fox. And Gov. Chrispie has said Romney will blow away Obama with his wit and charm and keen knowledge of the American Middle Class.

I love seeing those candidates standing in front of a "sea" of white faces. Don't you?

Campaigning-101630.jpg

Notice how RDEAN and most leftists see color in everything??? RACE OBSESSED whores.

This is all you have to know about Barack in the debates:

When he's reading from a prepared script he whistles and squeeks. He doesn't do that when he's saying what he really believes.

Perfect example is his now famous, off-teleprompter speech of "You did not build that".

He probably meant that that the small business owner did not build the bridges and roads, but without his teleprompter he was too dumb to remember that when you speak about "bridges and roads" you refer to them as "THEM" or "those roads and bridges", not "IT" or "THAT".

If a Commander-In-Chief fails at Grade 4 grammar, why would he inspire more confidence in his ability to run the country?

Campaigning-101630.jpg

Notice how RDEAN and most leftists see color in everything??? RACE OBSESSED whores.

I see color in Romney. And the color is "brown".

romney-brown-face.jpg

Campaigning-101630.jpg

I see color in Romney. And the color is "brown".

romney-brown-face.jpg

Of course you do.. We know that already.

So Willard is gonna lie better...well that don't surprise me...who gives a shit though? People seriously wait until the debates to determine who they are going to vote for? Yikes.

Romney is such an accomplished debater, who thinks so well on his feet. How could Obama kick his ass???

lmao-data-star-trek-generations.jpg

Romney is going to clean his lying clock.. The liberal media will jump his shit after, call him all kinds of names to include the typical racist charge but who gives a shit?? They're in the tank for Ears Obama anyhow.. so fuck it.. Time to open the arsenal and kick that sorry ass Appeaser's booty.

Romney may well win the debate on points, but he will lose on human qualities. Voters' perception of Romney being arrogant and for the 1% will just be confirmed, while Obama will come across as likable and caring about the American people. I don't see how this scenario helps Romney. In order to really win the debate, Romney must find a way to show that he was just kidding when he said he didn't care about that 47% of Americans. My money says he can't do that.

Romney never said he didn't care about 47%. He said that 47% wouldn't vote for him.

Charisma and Personality are not Friends of Mitt...

You know desperation has set in when the last ditch effort is the Debates...

Charisma and Personality are not Friends of Mitt...

You know desperation has set in when the last ditch effort is the Debates...

But intellect and business sense are, and they are more valuable in a POTUS than charisma or personality.

Chris Christie is predicting the first debate will be a game changer for Mitt Romney!

When they predicted an 11 point bounce from the GOP convention, I suspected they don't understand how to play the expectations game. Now I'm sure of it. Why is this campaign so hopelessly inept?

Exactly. Don't they know they should be lowering the bar? :lol:

Forum List

Back