DNC: Nearly 200,000 Americans Agree, ABC Needs to Pull the Plug on Slanderous Propaga

Indeed, we cannot forget that either. Also let's not forget that those images were from a minority of Muslims around the world. Let's not forget the candle-light vigil in support on the 9/11 victima and America held in Teheran and elsewhere in the Muslim world.

Heck--lets just enjoy the show. It's well done !:clap:

I thought the show was pretty good. I know some scenes were edited out or watered down but it didn't pull any punches when it came to Clinton and his administration. It showed them for the weasels we all know they are, it was all about cover your own asses just so you can stay in power, never about bringing murderers to justice....which is exactly what the records show them to be.
The first part didn't really follow any of the highjackers themselves, just the guys that thought it up. I'll see part two tonight.

By the way Zippy, it is presented commercial free, so I doubt they can make much money off it unlike your friend Michael Moore and his little 9/11 movie.

YUP!! Even if it's true.

But it's not true that Clinton let Osama go free on purpose. He gave the order to fire missiles on the location intelligence identified as his location. Obviously, Osama got away, but that's not Clinton's fault. It's as much Clinton's fault that Osama got away as it is Bush's fault that the invasion of Afghanistan didn't turn-up Osama. You guys just hate on Clinton any way you can. If ABC were doing a docu-drama implying that Bush allowed 9/11 to occur, you'd be up in arms about it--probably blaming it on Clinton. :rolleyes:

But it's not true that Clinton let Osama go free on purpose. He gave the order to fire missiles on the location intelligence identified as his location. Obviously, Osama got away, but that's not Clinton's fault. It's as much Clinton's fault that Osama got away as it is Bush's fault that the invasion of Afghanistan didn't turn-up Osama. You guys just hate on Clinton any way you can. If ABC were doing a docu-drama implying that Bush allowed 9/11 to occur, you'd be up in arms about it--probably blaming it on Clinton. :rolleyes:

It became Clinton's fault when he warned Pakistan prior to launch. They tipped off Bin Laden and that's why he got away. It would be like cops driving a big convoy of SWAT vans down the street with big signs on them saying "Drug Raid on 1475 31st Street! Everyone stay back!" and then blaming the fact that they found an empty building on dumb luck.

the nightly news, msnbc, cnn and michael moores 9-11 docudramma repeat over and over and over and over....that it is all bush's fault....what planet are you on

It became Clinton's fault when he warned Pakistan prior to launch. They tipped off Bin Laden and that's why he got away. It would be like cops driving a big convoy of SWAT vans down the street with big signs on them saying "Drug Raid on 1475 31st Street! Everyone stay back!" and then blaming the fact that they found an empty building on dumb luck.

*sigh* Bilbo, I really hope you understand why we cannot march our military around sovereign nations willy-nilly without so much as a boy-howdy. If you don't you're a lost cause.

What was Clinton's response to the five terrorist attacks during his eight years?

He did take out an aspirin factory, issue indictments for the arrest of terrorists, and bellow stern warnings about future attacks.

Other then that.................

*sigh* Bilbo, I really hope you understand why we cannot march our military around sovereign nations willy-nilly without so much as a boy-howdy. If you don't you're a lost cause.

Could YOU explain to us then, WHY its OK for "others" to EXERCISE their military around the world, and support terrorist attacks, and receive the support of the liberal left?

I'm just a LITTLE curious...............

Forum List

Back