DNC Launches New Site

cygonaut

Aug 5, 2006
DNC launches new organizing site. Spread the word.

The DNC has launched a new online organizing site called 100actions.com. The site features a new action for every day between now and the election.

Please help spread the word about this site. If you have a blog or website, you can put up a nifty countdown badge to remind people to do their patriotic deed for the day.

The actions are cool, but what's even better is that any campaign or individual activist can use the site to set up events. If you have an upcoming canvass, phone bank, or fundraiser, feel free to enter it, and new volunteers may come your way. If you aren't near a Democratic organization (or don't want to belong to one), you can use the site's tools to download materials and create your own neighborhood canvass.

Josh McConaha, Internet Director for the DNC, says "I think one of the problems the Party has is that activists don't know where to go to find things to do. If we can try to aggregate that somehow - in the events tool, for instance - it would got a long way toward connecting people with places that need the help. Certainly wouldn't hurt to put any event in there in hopes that one more person hears about it."

The site also connects Democrats with their local parties. It's barely been launched, but it's starting to work. I was sitting with one of Oregon's DNC organizers when he checked his mail, and the volunteer signups were already rolling in.

http://www.mydd.com/story/2006/8/4/155459/9790

lol I love those lame as 'actions' to take everyday.

This one you libs should write down:

It's Sunday, so relax, but take a minute to catch up on all the news you may have missed this past week, and try to catch some news programing on TV. Being well informed helps when talking to voters who have questions.

...because you know...watching television MSM news is being "well informed" for when you talk to other voters.
LOL

:gang1:

Forum List

Back