DNC in Full Breakdown

LOL, Michelle O's speech: This country is only great because we have a Black President and a woman can be President, so no one is allowed to tell you it isn't great anymore.

Yea bitch, $19trillion in debt, cops being assassinated by BLM thugs, foreign wars against countries that never attacked us, Islamic attacks murdering Americans like never before, supporting "allies" that fund ISIS while pretending to be at war with them, but the country is doing just great because Hillary is able to run for President.

My gawd these people are delusional.
Don't forget the millions of dollars the Hildebeast has taken from the Wall St. they wail against along with governments that treat cattle and goats better than women.

Why don't you Libberhoids try this. Turn OFF MSNBC and CNN for a couple hours. I know it'll be hard... but watch Twitter for a couple hours. Get the information from a large variety of sources, vs. your "trusted" media outlet. Christ, event the National Communists and the Black Panthers hate Hillary Clinton idiots, yet, you braindead morons are still hanging on by a thread, gasping for oxygen with MSNBC. Grow a fucking brain and think for yourselves. Hillary's toast. She's a career criminal, assholes. Anyone with half a fucking brain sees this, except you.

Trump '16

Suck on that.

Why don't you Libberhoids try this. Turn OFF MSNBC and CNN for a couple hours. I know it'll be hard... but watch Twitter for a couple hours. Get the information from a large variety of sources, vs. your "trusted" media outlet. Christ, event the National Communists and the Black Panthers hate Hillary Clinton idiots, yet, you braindead morons are still hanging on by a thread, gasping for oxygen with MSNBC. Grow a fucking brain and think for yourselves. Hillary's toast. She's a career criminal, assholes. Anyone with half a fucking brain sees this, except you.

Trump '16

Suck on that.

I work with a lot of liberals, and there isn't one that likes her. And I don't mean in the sense that they are willing to swallow the bitter pill and vote for her. They will be writing in Bernie or voting third party, or even for Trump.

gmc14329920160726075900.jpg

Assanage is waiting for them to nominate unindicted Crooked Hillary and then he going to drop the hammer.
you had better hope its a hammer with some substance and just not more bullshit frank.........

I don't give a fuck either way. Dems gave up on gaining the support of productive people and legal Immigrants; they staked either fortune on Illegal Immigrants and a rundown American Society

Wow. B.J. Clinton was paraded out. Even Rachael Maddcow said his speech was shocking and offensive for feminists, yet still gave him an A+.

BJ raped Juanita Broaddwick twice, and yet these feminazis still have to bow down and lick the boots of such a world class pervert and womanizer.

You can't make this shit up! The DNC is such a circus!

Forum List

Back