DNC Homepage Shows More Romney Attack Ads Than Obama Accomplishments

Conservative

Type 40
Jul 1, 2011
Pennsylvania
The Democrats have so little faith in Obama that rather than tout his 'accomplishments' in office, they concentrate in attacking the opponent.

Pathetic.

DNC Homepage Shows More Romney Attack Ads Than Obama Accomplishments « CBS DC

The DNC’s homepage has numerous attack ads against presumptive Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney, far more than news touting President Obama’s accomplishments in office.

But a visitor will have to dig through the site to find Obama’s signature accomplishments.

Instead of having Obama’s accomplishments readily available on the homepage, visitors need to scroll over to the “People” and “Issue” tabs to find his successes in office. .

A recent Rasmussen Reports poll shows that Romney holds a 49 to 44 percent lead over Obama.

Instead of having Obama’s accomplishments readily available on the homepage, visitors need to scroll over to the “People” and “Issue” tabs to find his successes in office. .

That must be a very short list.

The Democrats have so little faith in Obama that rather than tout his 'accomplishments' in office, they concentrate in attacking the opponent.

Pathetic.

The DNC’s homepage has numerous attack ads against presumptive Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney, far more than news touting President Obama’s accomplishments in office.

But a visitor will have to dig through the site to find Obama’s signature accomplishments.

A recent Rasmussen Reports poll shows that Romney holds a 49 to 44 percent lead over Obama.
Romney isn't doing anything different. o.0

Pathetic.

Negative attack adds is all they have. They have no new Message, No Answers, No Good Record to point at.

Nothing.

Please link to the GOP homepage and all it's Obama attack ads.
*shrugs* You obviously aren't in a swing state.

Please link all those good plans Romney has that will be so good for the country.

Immaterial to the topic of this thread. The DNC homepage has mostly ads attacking Romney, and precious few supporting Obama. YOU claimed that Romney was doing the same thing. I asked for a link proving your assertion, and you failed to provide one, and instead, chose to attempt a diversionary tactic.

In simpler terms... you failed.

Pathetic.

Yes, all attacks, all the time.

July 11 is the last post on the homepage to mention the president’s signature health care law, but in that instance, it’s a blog post about why Republicans shouldn’t have voted to repeal “Obamacare” for the 33rd time. Before that, users have to go back to last month to find the DNC page proclaiming a health care victory following the Supreme Court’s decision to uphold the law as constitutional.

Obama made history by becoming the first sitting president to endorse same-sex marriage, but to find it on the DNC homepage, one has to go through over 100 posts back to May when he first made the statement.

I hate to point out the obvious (which the author of this piece apparently missed), but the posts on the DNC homepage are about current events. So yes, in May they were about gay marriage when Obama made his news. At the end of June they were about the victory in the Supreme Court, and the following month they were about the latest meaningless GOP repeal vote. Last week they were about Mittens' not-ready-for-primetime gaffes on the world stage.

Today they're back on gay marriage because of the news this week that the issue made it into the party's platform for the first time. And so on.

If you want to get off of today's news cycle and into the president's accomplishments, you have to leave the main page's news blog and click on the issue or group-oriented pages.

Is this a news article or a "how to" on using the Web aimed at senior citizens?

Please link to the GOP homepage and all it's Obama attack ads.

Please link all those good plans Romney has that will be so good for the country.

Immaterial to the topic of this thread. The DNC homepage has mostly ads attacking Romney, and precious few supporting Obama. YOU claimed that Romney was doing the same thing.
Actually... You are right. Mitt isn't doing the same thing. He's pretty much just attacking Obama. He's not really touting anything he's done right, that he can actually prove he's done right.

I asked for a link proving your assertion, and you failed to provide one, and instead, chose to attempt a diversionary tactic.
With the evidence so obvious I don't believe it's worthy for consideration to prove. Not to you at any rate.

*laughs* I don't think you and I share the same goals here. It's all good... carry on.

Last edited:

Immaterial to the topic of this thread. The DNC homepage has mostly ads attacking Romney, and precious few supporting Obama. YOU claimed that Romney was doing the same thing.
Actually... You are right. Mitt isn't doing the same thing. He's pretty much just attacking Obama. He's not really touting anything he's done right, that he can actually prove he's done right.

I asked for a link proving your assertion, and you failed to provide one, and instead, chose to attempt a diversionary tactic.
With the evidence so obvious I don't believe it's worthy for consideration to prove. Not to you at any rate.

*laughs* I don't think you and I share the same goals here. It's all good... carry on.

you're not very good at the whole 'prove what you claim' thing, are you.

Pathetic.

And....? The RNC homepage is different.....how?

Pathetic.

Odd... I went to GOP - Welcome to the GOP, and tried to count the Obama attacking ads. I even got my abacus ready in case I couldn't count high enough. Strangely enough, I did not find a single ad attacking Obama on the GOP homepage.

EDIT:

On a lark, I went to the DNC homepage at www.democrats.org, and prepared to count the ads attacking Romney. There's one attacking him for the taxes he pays... one attacking generalities on Romney's platform... one attacking Romney on the economy... one attacking Romney on immigration... Oddly enough, no ads that are PRO Obama.

Last edited:

Pathetic.

Odd... I went to GOP - Welcome to the GOP, and tried to count the Obama attacking ads. I even got my abacus ready in case I couldn't count high enough. Strangely enough, I did not find a single ad attacking Obama on the GOP homepage.

Bull pucky

Bull pucky

go to the link I provided for the GOP page. Look at the homepage. Please, screenshot the page and show us the ads attacking Obama.

you're not very good at the whole 'prove what you claim' thing, are you.
It kind of depends on who I'm talking to and what it's about. I see this as self evident and really not worth the time unless you actually make some sort of statement that suggests I should take you seriously.

Bull pucky

go to the link I provided for the GOP page. Look at the homepage. Please, screenshot the page and show us the ads attacking Obama.

still waiting......

Forum List

Back