DNC full throttle on Mitt

Let me get clear on the rules here

Unlimited attacks on Obama, but GOP candidates are off limits

Seems reasonable.....grow up

they're thin-skinned little pissants.

:lol::lol: Maybe we're all racists too, huh? :eek::lol::lol:

Just seems a tad odd to be putting out attack ads about someone who isn't even the candidate.

Fear... it makes the left irrational.

the only thing irrational on this board is the obama derangement syndrome, hon.

as to whether you're racists.. oh.. i dunno... perhaps people who defend someone using the term "tar baby" need to do some soul searching.

Maybe Romney scares 'em?

Oh yea....seems every bum of the month the GOP trots out scares us

Trump
Palin
Cain
Paul
Bachmann

Who is next?

If the Dems aren't scared of Romney, why are they wasting money on bullshit ads about him?

You seem very desperate to pretend this is rational behavior. Making crap ads about someone who isn't even the candidate.

Your list is deflective bullshit.... much as I expect from you. :lol: You dumb.

You dumb?

Is that the English they taught you at Oxford?

Joe Biden: "He sure is clean looking and well spoken":......'for a black man'

Maybe Romney scares 'em?

Trump
Palin
Cain
Paul
Bachmann

Who is next?

they think anyone who is scrutinized scares us. but they rant and rave and spew the stupidest trash that's supposed to pass for political discussion.

given the insane obama derangement syndrome on this board, the president must terrify them.

loons.

You are talking about the DNC right? That is who is putting out the attack ads on a 'non-candidate'.

Don't forget Obama's SWAT team.

hmmmm, never mind my last comment. I assumed the links I posted had been read.

Trump
Palin
Cain
Paul
Bachmann

Who is next?

they think anyone who is scrutinized scares us. but they rant and rave and spew the stupidest trash that's supposed to pass for political discussion.

given the insane obama derangement syndrome on this board, the president must terrify them.

loons.

You are talking about the DNC right? That is who is putting out the attack ads on a 'non-candidate'.

no, i'm not, oh braindead one...

learn to read with comprehension. perhaps you won't act like such an insufferable loon.

loons.

no, i'm not, oh braindead one...

learn to read with comprehension. perhaps you won't act like such an insufferable loon.

UMMM, Wake up, need some coffee hun?
The OP started this thread talking about the DNC attack on a non-candidate.

You are SO brave! *sigh* You are my hero!
Can't recognize sarcasm when you see it? Can't handle humor?
That's very sad.
Should I stoop to your level and start calling you names.
Nawwww, hurts the soul.

jillian said:
Hi, you have received -782 reputation points from jillian.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
no...

Regards,
jillian

Note: This is an automated message.

Perhaps you should READ the OP.

Last edited:
Romney is by far your guys best bet at this momment.

He will be pummeled by the process and is a gaff machine when he has to talk repetedly.

Thats why he has been laying low lately.

The Mittness protection program means he doesnt have to make a fool of himself.

maybe you should take that advice.....you are also a gaff machine who frequently makes a fool out of yourself..........just sayin.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOGWbzUM-y8]I know you are but what am I? - Pee-Wee's Big Adventure - YouTube[/ame]

Ahhh the Pee Wee defense, a con favorite
is that why you are using it?.......

Maybe Romney scares 'em?

Trump
Palin
Cain
Paul
Bachmann

Who is next?

loons.

Scrutinized? :lol::lol: Character assassination is not 'scrutinized', mo chara. Lies are not 'scrutinizing' a potential candidate. And, when you look at some of the total crap on this board about Palin, Bachman, and.... well... actually anyone who dares not to don the jack boots and march lock step with the Messiah.... it's actually laughable that you can whine about Obama Derangement Syndrome. Really.

Because Palin sells papers

we were talking about Candidates who scare the Democrats....not who sells papers.....now answer the question.....if the Democrats are not scared of this Lady.....why so many pointless articles on a person many who lean right would not vote for?.....

they're thin-skinned little pissants.

Just seems a tad odd to be putting out attack ads about someone who isn't even the candidate.

as to whether you're racists.. oh.. i dunno... perhaps people who defend someone using the term "tar baby" need to do some soul searching.

I don't mind a true democrat like JFK... Since then all I want to do is doggy pee on them.
The left is fucking nuts......... are you a fucking union government worker?
You remind me of Bwaney Fwank more and more every day.
You're a fucking libtard. Share the wealth my ass... go get a real life will ya!~

Blues

I don't mind a true democrat like JFK... Since then all I want to do is doggy pee on them.
The left is fucking nuts......... are you a fucking union government worker?
You remind me of Bwaney Fwank more and more every day.
You're a fucking libtard. Share the wealth my ass... go get a real life will ya!~

Blues

im a fucking Union Government worker.....what of it?.....

Maybe Romney scares 'em?

Trump
Palin
Cain
Paul
Bachmann

Who is next?

loons.
The same way when Sarah Palin was in office. It was Matt Damon who stated that women scares me then after that the media went after her it was just days after her announcement of VP

Forum List

Back