DNC Fortunate Son Commercial/Video

Looks like a waste of money for the Dem National Party to me. They didn't say anything we haven't allready heard. Apparently,they still haven't figured out that everytime they do something like this it backfires. I also don't get these people that say he wasn't with his unit. That they didn't see him. Yet,I saw a guy on the news the other night that saw him and I think was his roomate or something like that. They are trying to make people believe he was never there by saying" where was he?". :rolleyes:

They are intentionally trying to mislead with the statement "Not observed at this unit". They make it sound like Bush was AWOL for 6 months. Bush was allowed to go to Alabama to work on a campaign, but was still administratively assigned to his unit in Texas. Long periods of time away from your immediate supervisor (the person who writes your performance report) were required by regulation to be annotated as "Not observed". It was/is standard practice. I know, because I retired from the AF 4 years ago.

Am I the only one who asks, "What about Kerry's records" in response to this commercial? If I am, then it will hit the target...

What i think is funny about this is it really wont fire up the base. They are still acting as though Kerry is a man of war. Why is that going to excite the base? i mean the bush attacks might but its going to alienate have his base too.

Forum List

Back