DNC Convention-The Fluke paradigm

I'm not sure she doesn't want to breed. She, like most women, wants to decide the right time for them to bring a child into the world. That's something that Republicans can't seem to stand. They want to be the ones to tell women when and how they procreate.

I couldn't care less if she fucks the entire Washington Redskins football team. I just don't want to pay for her activities.

How are YOU paying for her activities?

He's not.

That's just something lushbo told the rw's to keep saying, over and over, until all the rw's believed it.

Yeah, I know, its pretty stupid but there you are.

Amazingly, the really DUMB rw's STILL believe this lie.

It's a sad day in America when the taxppayer has to cover a lawyer fucking.

I don't think I would want someone for a lawyer
who goes to a Jesuit school and wants free birth control
on her insurance coverage...Lady is not too bright...

See what I mean?

Here is yet another brain dead rw who believes lushbo's lie.

That's "El Rushbo"......

I mean really.This lady doesn't think a Catholic organization is not gonna be all that
big on providing birth control....

Duh....

I mean we could put up with Sandra's stupidity if she was hot....but alas
she is not.

Not like that chick that works on MSNBC...Chris Hayes

I don't think I would want someone for a lawyer
who goes to a Jesuit school and wants free birth control
on her insurance coverage...Lady is not too bright...

See what I mean?

Here is yet another brain dead rw who believes lushbo's lie.

That's "El Rushbo"......

I mean really.This lady doesn't think a Catholic organization is not gonna be all that
big on providing birth control....

Duh....

Jeeez,

You are one dumb fuck.

If you pay for insurance, why shouldn't insurance cover your medical expenses?

Maybe because the Organization that the lady works for
pays part of the cost of Sandra's coverage....
I say that gives them a right to say what they will cover....
And I wasn't calling anyone stupid or retarded earlier...
You want to see me respond in kind I will say stuff that will
blow up your hard drive...

The whole fluke affair crystallizes conservatism in the auts. You can call a woman you never met a slut and those who agree with you on other issues will join the chorus almost across the board. It's groupthink and the public is rejecting it. Which is why you see Obama leading in the polls and being re-elected easily in November.

It will be interesting to see if she develops her political career. I doubt she's interested and would definitely make more money being a pundit however.

What cracks me up is the Democrats thinks the Fluke (a spoiled little rich professional student whining about contraceptives) is a representation of the women in this country..and that this is a issue on all women's minds..

Fluke will be the Cindy Sheehan of this election and then be kicked to the curb like they did the poor Sheehan after they used her up

What cracks me up is the Democrats thinks the Fluke (a spoiled little rich professional student whining about contraceptives) is a representation of the women in this country..and that this is a issue on all women's minds..

Fluke will be the Cindy Sheehan of this election and then be kicked to the curb like they did the poor Sheehan after they used her up

She's a better representation of how the GOP feels about women's issues. The gender gap the Governor suffers from is part and parcel of this bizarre "shut that thing down" mentality that the GOP has and when they get frustrated by women, they call them sluts.

She's a wonderful representative of feminine empowerment and how the GOP wishes it not to be so. It represents change and there is nothing that the GOP fears more than change.

sandra%252520fluke_thumb%25255B6%25255D.jpg

She's a better representation of how the GOP feels about women's issues. The gender gap the Governor suffers from is part and parcel of this bizarre "shut that thing down" mentality that the GOP has and when they get frustrated by women, they call them sluts.

She's a wonderful representative of feminine empowerment and how the GOP wishes it not to be so. It represents change and there is nothing that the GOP fears more than change.

sorry, if she is change I think a lot of women are saying NO THANKS...the majority of women aren't shallow, whiny, and WORK to take care of families..they don't need or WANT some snotty pampered liberal woman to speak for them

Last edited:

sorry, if she is change I think a lot of women are saying NO THANKS...the majority of women aren't shallow, whiny, and WORK to take care of families..they don't need or WANT some snotty pampered liberal woman to speak for them

Of course you speak from ignorance as always. Amazingly there is a gender gap that the Governor is suffering from. Women seem to be identifying with Obama who is closer to Fluke's positions than the governor.

I think you're getting the women of the republican party; June Cleaver types mixed up with reality.

You're about to get a cold dose of it on 11/6. I'm sure Ann Romney (talk about pampered beyond belief) will buy herself a few more Cadillacs to soothe her bruised spirit. What will you do? Bitch on a message board...

Can't wait.

Play the birther card again..women seem to love that...NOT!

Of course you speak from ignorance as always. Amazingly there is a gender gap that the Governor is suffering from. Women seem to be identifying with Obama who is closer to Fluke's positions than the governor.

I think you're getting the women of the republican party; June Cleaver types mixed up with reality.

You're about to get a cold dose of it on 11/6. I'm sure Ann Romney (talk about pampered beyond belief) will buy herself a few more Cadillacs to soothe her bruised spirit. What will you do? Bitch on a message board...

Can't wait.

I'll do the same as you, BITCH on a messageboard, and you want to talk Romney, the Obama's aren't exacly live the poor life
the fluke is not a representation of the American women nor is her cause of contraception, that's some shallow stuff just for you snooty liberals
at least I won't make up shit about you, but maybe I should start

Last edited:
It is too bad Fluke's defenders in this topic are too mentally challenged to read the opening post. What's wrong, too many words for your itty bitty brains?

If you had read it, you would realize every defense you have made is completely obliterated in the article.

But that's what idiots do when confronted with the truth. They slam their hands over their eyes and ears but keep their mouth running.

Fluke's one percenter college offers three health insurance plans, and at least one of them provides birth control coverage.

Not only that, it was pointed out to her that a local department store provides the pill for nine bucks a month to people with no insurance.

And third, you are allowed to bring your own health insurance with you to the school if you wish.

What does this tell us about Fluke? A lot.

Fluke's real aim was to have the one faith-based insurance company be forced to go against their religion and provide the pill in their plan.

Now that you know this, what does it say about YOU if you keep drinking her piss?

Can't wait.

I'll do the same as you, BITCH on a messageboard, and you want to talk Romney, the Obama's aren't exacly live the poor life
the fluke is not a representation of the American women nor is her cause of contraception, that's some shallow stuff just for you snooty liberals

As Mayor Castro said; he doesn't know how well he's had it. Neither does she. As they were living the poor life...selling off stock to make ends meet (giggle) I imagine she was having to decide between T-Bones and Ribeyes...the horror.
If you want to talk about snooty women, the conversation begins and ends with Ann Romney...I mean, c'mon; try opening your eyes once in a while.

Her cause of having access provided by the insurance to women's health products is something that most women do identify with--hence Obama's towering lead with women in the polls. Hence the backlash from the right--if they're shooting at you you must be doing something correctly. Hence your defiant tone propping up Ann Romney as having any clue what the average American goes through.

As for making things up...
You're a birther, right? If you are uncomfortable with that title, tell us Obama was born in the US and it will be over and I'll apologize. If not...well, you're a birther.

Can't wait.

As Mayor Castro said; he doesn't know how well he's had it. Neither does she. As they were living the poor life...selling off stock to make ends meet (giggle) I imagine she was having to decide between T-Bones and Ribeyes...the horror.
If you want to talk about snooty women, the conversation begins and ends with Ann Romney...I mean, c'mon; try opening your eyes once in a while.

Her cause of having access provided by the insurance to women's health products is something that most women do identify with--hence Obama's towering lead with women in the polls. Hence the backlash from the right--if they're shooting at you you must be doing something correctly. Hence your defiant tone propping up Ann Romney as having any clue what the average American goes through.

As for making things up...
You're a birther, right? If you are uncomfortable with that title, tell us Obama was born in the US and it will be over and I'll apologize. If not...well, you're a birther.

I won't apologize to you for shit you make up and accuse me of or jump through your hoops to say where I thought your dear leader was born..you my dear couldn't make me uncomfortable on this board or if we met in person, I'm not as shallow as you..but carry on with your silly little self

Forum List

Back