DNC Convention-The Fluke paradigm

Seriously, you've never, ever seen a manager make a bad decision that cost people jobs?

I have never seen an employee who exceeded expectations lose their job with trumped reasoning.

I have seen many who sucked be gone at the very first opportunity for trumped up reasons.

Guy, I worked their for six years... started when it was a company that only employed 25 people at that branch until it maxed out at nearly 80 employees. Today, they only have about 30.

So it was hardly the "first oppurtunity". It doesnt' take six years to get to a first oppurtunity.

In fact, I had no issues until 2007, when I ran up $52,000 in medical expenses. Although I missed few work days, and even had to delay one operation to complete an important project.

So, no, guy, see, you make assumptions with a lack of facts because you don't like what I say on an internet board.

Okay, I'm going to say you totally beat your dog. I have no evidence you ever beaten your dog, but since I don't like your assholish views, I can rightfully conclude you are a dog-beater.

Guy, I worked their for six years... started when it was a company that only employed 25 people at that branch until it maxed out at nearly 80 employees. Today, they only have about 30.

Exactly, you were not one of the 30 they needed to keep.

But I know it was someone else's fault not yours.

Exactly, you were not one of the 30 they needed to keep.

But I know it was someone else's fault not yours.

They didn't keep any of the original 25. That's the point, dumbass. It was cheaper to hire new people who didn't realize they were full of shit. The fact my salary increased over those six years by about 40% didn't help matters much. They got rid of some people who had worked for them for 20 years.

They did get pissy that because they didn't move me from hourly to salary when they moved me from inventory to purchasing, and I was making more money than the Purchasing Manager because of all the hours I had to put in to keep their product delivering to the customer. That was some of the silly office politics I was talking about.

So seriously, I'm sure that dog totally deserved to be beaten.

I was making more money than the Purchasing Manager because of all the hours I had to put in to keep their product delivering to the customer.

I admit I have not seen businesses cut those who worked so hard to deliver product to customers and make them happy. Like most of your personal talking point anecdotes yours must be the one odd company out.

My experience is the diametric.

I kept margins up and product delivered. I kept my job. My pay grew proportionately with that success.

I was making more money than the Purchasing Manager because of all the hours I had to put in to keep their product delivering to the customer.

I admit I have not seen businesses cut those who worked so hard to deliver product to customers and make them happy. Like most of your personal talking point anecdotes yours must be the one odd company out.

My experience is the diametric.

I kept margins up and product delivered. I kept my job. My pay grew proportionately with that success.

Uh-huh...

So essentially, I must be a liar beause you don't like what I have to say. Yup. What color is the sky on your world?

Tell you what, run up a bunch of medical bills, and then see how much your company wants to keep your ass around, stupid.

Seriously, you've never, ever seen a manager make a bad decision that cost people jobs?

I have never seen an employee who exceeded expectations lose their job with trumped reasoning.

I have seen many who sucked be gone at the very first opportunity for trumped up reasons.

So it was hardly the "first oppurtunity". It doesnt' take six years to get to a first oppurtunity.

In fact, I had no issues until 2007, when I ran up $52,000 in medical expenses. Although I missed few work days, and even had to delay one operation to complete an important project.

So, no, guy, see, you make assumptions with a lack of facts because you don't like what I say on an internet board.

Okay, I'm going to say you totally beat your dog. I have no evidence you ever beaten your dog, but since I don't like your assholish views, I can rightfully conclude you are a dog-beater.

WELL, you could of started your OWN company...simple eh?

Forum List

Back