DNC chairman Tom Perez wants to disenfranchise 71 million Trump voters

Well, I often said when I was out on the campaign stump, Steve, that our goals are to defeat Trump and to defeat Trumpism. Defeating Trump required 270 electoral votes or more, and we succeeded in that. Defeating Trumpism is a longer-term challenge because Trumpism predates Trump. And I would argue that Trumpism and some of the underlying challenges there in no small measure may date back 400 years. And we need to understand that. And I can think of no better person to lead that challenge than the president-elect. He is a uniter.

That pretty much sums up the liberal goal of creating a one-party dictatorship in America

Mac1958, OldLady and the other bidenites posting here must be do proud that Petes has laid out the lefts agenda so clearly

Oh c'mon. Republicans would love a one party system.
Getting rid of the cancer that is Trumpism is a good thing.
Maybe we can all go back to getting along.

One thing I can guarantee you is that we will never get along.

You don't get to treat our nominee like shit for four years and expect us to not return the favor.

Fuck that and fuck you.

Who cares what a paid partisan professional says? OP is looking for anything he can find to go hysterical over.
He is your paid partisan professional so what he says affects your reputation

anyway he’s one of the highest officials in the democrat party so you cant and we wont ignore yje nutty things he says

In what way?
Tell me why I want my tax dollars to go to other nations when US citizens are starving.

I missed when Trump stopped all foreign aid.
He stopped giving to nations that voted against the US in the UN.

And the ones that didn't?
I honestly don't know.
I know Trump sent less and wanted to only give money when we got something in return on our investment.
Like dirt on Biden, even if none exists...

In what way?
Tell me why I want my tax dollars to go to other nations when US citizens are starving.

I honestly don't know.
I know Trump sent less and wanted to only give money when we got something in return on our investment.
Like dirt on Biden, even if none exists...
Biden always votes in favor of the MNCs, just like every other professional politician.
I don't know why I have to repeat this 10 times a day for mentally ill Liberals.

Trump supporters voted and their votes were counted. How is this disenfranchisement? Hillary Clinton got the majority vote in 2016 and still lost the election. Were the people who voted for her disenfranchised?

I honestly don't know.

So your tax dollars still went to other nations when US citizens were starving?

It is using soft power...

Because a leader wants something doesn't mean the people don't want it.

Foreign aid is also an investment in sometimes making a low income country into a middle income country which US can trade with...

OR sometimes it is just a trade incentive and stabilise the country enough to get that resource...

So lets look at the aid
1605119647678.png

First two were wars GOP got US into...
Israel, Jordan and Egypt are there for Israel, Egypt to work with Israel and Jordan who have a million Palestine refugees (thanks Israel)...

So 15 Billion is due to GOP misadventures and the rest is actual Foreign Aid...
Sudan and Nigeria are because of Uranium, kind of don't want that to go to other countries like China or Russia... Actually a lot of these are to keep better relations than China and Russia...
Why do the RWNJs want to give global control or resources to Russia and China?

I honestly don't know.

Foreign aid is also an investment in sometimes making a low income country into a middle income country which US can trade with...

OR sometimes it is just a trade incentive and stabilise the country enough to get that resource...

So lets look at the aid
View attachment 414747

Israel, Jordan and Egypt are there for Israel, Egypt to work with Israel and Jordan who have a million Palestine refugees (thanks Israel)...

Sudan and Nigeria are because of Uranium, kind of don't want that to go to other countries like China or Russia... Actually a lot of these are to keep better relations than China and Russia...
It has never worked.

Well, I often said when I was out on the campaign stump, Steve, that our goals are to defeat Trump and to defeat Trumpism. Defeating Trump required 270 electoral votes or more, and we succeeded in that. Defeating Trumpism is a longer-term challenge because Trumpism predates Trump. And I would argue that Trumpism and some of the underlying challenges there in no small measure may date back 400 years. And we need to understand that. And I can think of no better person to lead that challenge than the president-elect. He is a uniter.

That pretty much sums up the liberal goal of creating a one-party dictatorship in America

Mac1958, OldLady and the other bidenites posting here must be do proud that Petes has laid out the lefts agenda so clearly
Perez wants to kill us, that why the Dims let their dogs out.

I honestly don't know.

So lets look at the aid
View attachment 414747

It has never worked.
Top of my head:
Ireland
Northern Ireland
South Africa
Egypt
Nigeria

So might have worked...

Forum List

Back