DNC Chairman Howard Dean losing it or The Party of STILL Not Getting It

Dean was the MOST obvious case of a media hit I had ever seen.

The guy gives a rally from behind speach for his supporters and the MEDIA deams him insane.

I cant believe so many asswinks bought the bullshit hook, line adn sinker from the second it was done.

Just think what this corporate media will be doing with all this power they now have thanks to 5 Scotus members all appointed by Reagan or a Bush.

Dean was the MOST obvious case of a media hit I had ever seen.

The guy gives a rally from behind speach for his supporters and the MEDIA deams him insane.

I cant believe so many asswinks bought the bullshit hook, line adn sinker from the second it was done.

Just think what this corporate media will be doing with all this power they now have thanks to 5 Scotus members all appointed by Reagan or a Bush.

TRUTHDOESN'T MATTER,

True to form, you being one of the more bizarre representatives of the Obamarrhoids, would rise to the defense of Howard Dean whose IDIOTIC and INSANE performance is unequalled in the anals of Political History.

I challenge ANYONE to come up with a MORE BIZARRE refutation of REALITY by ANY leader of ANY Political Party in the History of America (or the WORLD) who would on a sustained basis of 5 minutes or so DENY REALITY with such a CLUELESS ARROGANCE as that UBER LIEBERAL PSYCHO "Howling" Howard Dean.

TRUTHDOESN'T MATTER you are a truly pathetic person. Your own psychosis is painful to watch as you continue to expose your bizarre and unerring ability to make the more ridiculous comments on this Forum.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

DNC Chairman Howard Dean losing it or The Party of STILL Not Getting It

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

This had to be Chris Mathews most defining moment as an partisan hack. I have never seen a more unprofessional interview than this one. Chris asks a question, and when Dean was responding, Chris was talking over Dean. It became a shouting match, basically.
No wonder his ratings have tanked.

Forum List

Back