DNC Chair Howard Dean refers to Iraqi Prime Minister as anti-Semite

jillian said:
I find it cute that he thinks he's anyone's intellectual equal and even cuter that he thinks he can assert the mods' positions now.

Adorable ain't he? :D

Yeah. Like a cute little triploidy gnome.

see that RSR. I got juice. I'm a freaking Hi-C Drink Box. and I got the Mott's.

rtwngAvngr said:
see that RSR. I got juice. I'm a freaking Hi-C Drink Box. and I got the Mott's.

Lol check out the Mass gay thread and the deletion, your expiration date is fast approaching.:clap1: :clap1: :clap1:

OCA said:
Lol check out the Mass gay thread and the deletion, your expiration date is fast approaching.:clap1: :clap1: :clap1:

Naw. I don't feel like it. If you add back my deleted posts, a, that's pathetic and lame, b, I don't give two squirts, c, there's no way in any rational universe I could held responsible for your insanity. Good day.

rtwngAvngr said:
Naw. I don't feel like it. If you add back my deleted posts, a, that's pathetic and lame, b, I don't give two squirts, c, there's no way in any rational universe I could held responsible for your insanity. Good day.

Keep up the quality posting, if you don't care about the board then it will all be that much more easier..................

Also checking out your deleted posts is not pathetic, its evidence, that is clearly admissible, that you have seriously went over the edge.

Just answer this question and its straightforward as can be: do you still want to remain a useful member here?

OCA said:
Also checking out your deleted posts is not pathetic, its evidence, that is clearly admissible, that you have seriously went over the edge.

Just answer this question and its straightforward as can be: do you still want to remain a useful member here?

Define useful?

OCA said:

Why isn't this being dealt with in PMs ?????????

red states rule said:
This thread will end up like the Mass Gay thread - closed by the head mod

Why not settle this via PM's and not on public threads?

Ok. Let's stay on topic. DO you think the IRaqi prime minister is REALLY pro israel?

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) -- Democratic Party chairman Howard Dean on Wednesday called Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki an "anti-Semite" for failing to denounce Hezbollah for its attacks against Israel.

There it is ladies and gentlemen, if you don't grab your gun and start fighting for the Zionists you're an anti-Semite! What ever happened to Liberal cultural understanding? Out the window it goes in this case evidently. Dean was never so adamant about denouncing terrorists before when they were attacking our troops, but now all of a sudden we need to get in the trenches.

Go fuck yourself Howard Dean :asshole:

theHawk said:
There it is ladies and gentlemen, if you don't grab your gun and start fighting for the Zionists you're an anti-Semite! What ever happened to Liberal cultural understanding? Out the window it goes in this case evidently. Dean was never so adamant about denouncing terrorists before when they were attacking our troops, but now all of a sudden we need to get in the trenches.

Go fuck yourself Howard Dean :asshole:

It gets to be pretty apparent once you take an honest look at it !
You're exactly right!

dilloduck said:
It gets to be pretty apparent once you take an honest look at it !
You're exactly right!

Howie is a politician. An extreme lunatic politician, but alas, a politician. I'm pretty disgusted with the whole damn lot.

The last person I "liked", that I voted for, for President, was Ross Perot. After that, I wrote in Steve Forbes. Now, I'm hard pressed to like anybody.

Forum List

Back