DNC Chair Fired

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
Bernie supporters heading for Philly. Philly cops disgusted with the Democrats.

The latest Wikileaks dump will be dribbled out all week long.

This just might be fun. :laugh2:

Was she actually fired? I've already said she would probably be their sacrificial lamb, like many others before her.

She is only going to be running the convention part time. She won't even be speaking the way I understand it.

Was she actually fired? I've already said she would probably be their sacrificial lamb, like many others before her.

She still holds the title, but is de facto fired. She will not act further as DNC chair.

Nor is she a sacrificial lamb. She brought this on them, and they willingly accepted. Now they have to eat it. She is merely the first to fall.

She is only going to be running the convention part time. She won't even be speaking the way I understand it.

Not even that. She's out. Bernie's coming.

After years of incompetence there is only one reason she is out, Hillary won't tolerate more than one queen in her hive. Same with Warren, don't expect to see much more of her.

The sins of the democrat party have been laid upon that fugly goat (couldn't happen to a more deserving scumbag) and she's being sent out into the wilderness in a vain attempt at cleansing that gang of corrupt clowns of their cartoonishly obvious malice, bigotry and duplicity. It won't work, so they'll eventually hang someone else out to dry.

She still holds the title, but is de facto fired. She will not act further as DNC chair.

Nor is she a sacrificial lamb. She brought this on them, and they willingly accepted. Now they have to eat it. She is merely the first to fall.
So do you just make stuff up when making your posts? You know there is a literary way to express option and a literary way to express fact.

Sure she was willing, but surely you realize the powerhouse that was behind her. Yes, she is a sacrificial lamb, just as Sandy Berger and others have been.

I am horrified that Hillary would disrespect Jews and women in this way. She caved like she did in Benghazi!

Bernie supporters heading for Philly.

Link?

Philly cops disgusted with the Democrats.

Link?
The Philly cops were reported on the morning news shows to be very upset that the thugs mothers were going to be represented but cops widows were excluded. When a Clinton campaign spokesperson was asked about it on Fox News Sunday he responded that they haven't solidified their speaking schedules.

In other words Clinton realized how fucked up the decision to exclude police was and is now in damage control mode.

Hillarys gay campaign manager said Putin likely released these email to help trump. No matter what the reason we see Hillary respond to Putins move...bending over and kissing his ass as is Obama's habit.

Forum List

Back