DNC Chair Candidate Says Her Job Will Be To Shut White People Down

Democrats are becoming less diverse by the second. Whites aren't welcome. If they want to be part of the club, they need to learn that minorities have all of the ideas and that whites need to learn how to pay homage to Blacklivesmatters and the NAACP. And when it comes to cooperation with president Trump, this isn't even a consideration.

In the video below a white Democrat Chair candidate goes into a rant on how to kiss black posterior.

Candidates aspiring to take over as chairman of the Democratic National Committee met Monday night to discuss what went wrong in 2016 and how to get the party back on track.

Early into the event the candidates gravitated toward a particular scapegoat for the party’s poor showing in November: Political consultancies owned by white people.

“We have to stop, particularly with the consultants,” said the chairman of the South Carolina Democratic Party, Jaime Harrison. “You cannot come to the DNC and get a contract and the only minority face you have is the person answering the phone.”

Minority consultants “need to get the same resources that the white consultants have gotten,” said a Fox News analyst and candidate for the chairmanship, Jehmu Greene. "The DNC did a piss poor, pathetic job" attracting minorities, she said.

Democrats must provide “training” that focuses in part on teaching Americans “how to be sensitive and how to shut their mouths if they are white,” urged the executive director of Idaho’s Democratic Party, Sally Boynton Brown, who is white.

The event’s moderator, MSNBC’s Joy Ann Reid, asked the candidates how the party should handle the Black Lives Now movement.

The candidates uniformly emphasized that the party must embrace the activists unreservedly.

“It makes me sad that we’re even having that conversation and that tells me that white leaders in our party have failed,” Brown said. “I’m a white woman, I don’t get it. … My job is to listen and be a voice and shut other white people down when they want to interrupt.”

“This is life and death” she emphasized. “I am a human being trying to do good work and I can’t do it without y’all. So please, please, please, get ahold of me. Sally at we-the-dnc.org. I need schooling so I can go school the other white people.”

Asked whether they would agree to work with President Trump, the candidates agreed they would never do so, which drew some applause from the otherwise quiet crowd at George Washington University.

DNC Chair Candidates Bash White People in Racially-Charged Forum

Here's another article covering the DNC event:

"In an event at Georgetown University Monday night moderated by MSNBC’s Joy Ann Reid, candidates competing for chairman of the Democratic National Committee met to discuss what went wrong with the Party in 2016. Apparently their conclusion is that they didn't bash white people enough.

The seven candidates are: Muslim Brotherhood shill Rep. Keith Ellison; Jehmu Greene, a former Fox News analyst; South Carolina Democratic Party Chair Jaime Harrison; Sally Boynton Brown, the executive director of Idaho’s Democratic Party; Tom Perez, Secretary of Labor; Ray Buckley, chair of the New Hampshire Democratic Party; and South Bend, Indiana Mayor Pete Buttigieg.

Keith Ellison raised the tiresome false claim that blacks have been victimized by "mass incarceration," asserted falsely that Trayvon Martin was “executed,” and noted that he supports the Black Lives Matter movement (as do all the DNC chair candidates without reservation, because that racist, Marxist, terror organization now holds such sway over the left that it is impossible for any Democrat seeking office NOT to support it).

Jehmu Greene emphasized that when she said, “Look. Black, period, lives, period, matter, period. As DNC chair what can any of the candidates up here do to support this movement? As someone that the spent the last six and a half years on Fox News debating and fighting with conservatives that don’t know anything other than to lie for a living, I’ve been able to win with the truth,” she said. Riiight.

Ray Buckley, who is white, promoted the hysteria that blacks all across the country are experiencing “justified fear” in the wake of Donald Trump's election victory. He spoke about how his 20-year-old black niece Tunisia was so distraught he could barely understand what she was saying: "She goes, 'Uncle Raymond, you have to get me out of here.' She feared for her safety by what happened on Election Day,” he claimed. You should have told her to get a grip."....

....."Sally Boynton Brown, who is also white, was the most ragingly anti-white of the batch. “[W]hite leaders in our party have failed,” the executive director of Idaho’s Democratic Party said. “I’m a white woman, I don’t 'get it.' … My job is to listen and be a voice and shut other white people down when they want to interrupt... We have to, at the DNC, provide training. We have to teach [our people] how to communicate. How to be sensitive and how to shut their mouths if they are white."

Check out her embarrassing, self-loathing rant in the video above for a taste of how race-obsessed the Democratic Party has become.

One of these people is going to end up leading the Democratic Party. I predict Trump will be a two-term president."

Chairman Candidates Bash Whites at DNC Forum

DNC not white enough for Republican tastes?
Well I say Republican party is too orange for our Democrat tastes, so fuck off.

Democrats are becoming less diverse by the second. Whites aren't welcome. If they want to be part of the club, they need to learn that minorities have all of the ideas and that whites need to learn how to pay homage to Blacklivesmatters and the NAACP. And when it comes to cooperation with president Trump, this isn't even a consideration.

In the video below a white Democrat Chair candidate goes into a rant on how to kiss black posterior.

Candidates aspiring to take over as chairman of the Democratic National Committee met Monday night to discuss what went wrong in 2016 and how to get the party back on track.

Early into the event the candidates gravitated toward a particular scapegoat for the party’s poor showing in November: Political consultancies owned by white people.

“We have to stop, particularly with the consultants,” said the chairman of the South Carolina Democratic Party, Jaime Harrison. “You cannot come to the DNC and get a contract and the only minority face you have is the person answering the phone.”

Minority consultants “need to get the same resources that the white consultants have gotten,” said a Fox News analyst and candidate for the chairmanship, Jehmu Greene. "The DNC did a piss poor, pathetic job" attracting minorities, she said.

Democrats must provide “training” that focuses in part on teaching Americans “how to be sensitive and how to shut their mouths if they are white,” urged the executive director of Idaho’s Democratic Party, Sally Boynton Brown, who is white.

The event’s moderator, MSNBC’s Joy Ann Reid, asked the candidates how the party should handle the Black Lives Now movement.

The candidates uniformly emphasized that the party must embrace the activists unreservedly.

“It makes me sad that we’re even having that conversation and that tells me that white leaders in our party have failed,” Brown said. “I’m a white woman, I don’t get it. … My job is to listen and be a voice and shut other white people down when they want to interrupt.”

“This is life and death” she emphasized. “I am a human being trying to do good work and I can’t do it without y’all. So please, please, please, get ahold of me. Sally at we-the-dnc.org. I need schooling so I can go school the other white people.”

Asked whether they would agree to work with President Trump, the candidates agreed they would never do so, which drew some applause from the otherwise quiet crowd at George Washington University.

DNC Chair Candidates Bash White People in Racially-Charged Forum

another good move by the party

It is scary how profoundly brainwashed, or mentally ill as we saw in the marches the other day, self-hating whites are. Blacks just look on them with even more contempt and hatred when they genuflecte before them like that pregnant woman in the video.

Grabien News - that's a new one. Try coming up with REAL sources, not some blogger's bullshit opinion.
Its a video dum dum. And why would an opinion from someone else matter more?
What is it Kosh says? "left wing drone?" :D

After their personal e-mails were leaked, exposing them as racists, sexists, homophobes, and anti-Semites, this should shock no one.

Good gawd. That ignorant dumbass would be a PERFECT fit for the chair.

Forum List

Back