DNC candidate 2016

2016 DNC Pres candidate

• Total voters
Nooooo... it's too early to think about this.

If you want to look at who the candidate in 2016 will be, who gave the best speech at the convention in 2008. (Besides Bill Clinton). Clinton and Obama both elevated their profile by awesome speeches in the 1988 and 2004 conventions, respectively.

I did a thread like this when obama got elected.

as well as; If not obama, who?

Allan grayson walked away with it, followed by clinton at a distant 2nd

Curious...not sponsoring it. Grover Cleveland served two non-consecutive terms. Could Bill Clinton assume the Presidency again? I don't have the amendment in front of me so I was hoping someone with accurate immediate knowledge could tell us.
Legally speaking; no

but, this is politics we are talking, soooooo

Obama? Why include his name, to see how many stupid people there are? At least one, apparently! :eusa_doh:

You and I both know that laws can be ignored by politicians.

So while I was being funny, it's not an actual joke.

I guess there's a couple of more jokers around. However, that points out a fundamental flaw in the conservative zeitgeist, there's too much emphasis on how they think things are instead of how they actually are. You need to spend less time listening to RW radio and TV. The echo chamber effect gives you a false sense of how things are on the street and turns some people nuts.

I did a thread like this when obama got elected.

as well as; If not obama, who?

Allan grayson walked away with it, followed by clinton at a distant 2nd

Curious...not sponsoring it. Grover Cleveland served two non-consecutive terms. Could Bill Clinton assume the Presidency again? I don't have the amendment in front of me so I was hoping someone with accurate immediate knowledge could tell us.
Legally speaking; no

It's not politics, it's law. The USSC wouldn't go for it. I predict 9-0 against, if anyone tried.

I"m voting Mubarak. I'm tired of elections. After all, nothing ever changes except for the worse so what is the use?

Quitter! You've got to get yourself out of your ideological constraints and work with things as they are, not how you wish they'd be. There's a good reason libertarianism isn't making any headway. A careful analysis should tell you that for the philosophy to work, a basic shift in human nature is required. You're stuck in the same intellectual quagmire as the Marxisits.

I think Clinton is the obvious choice but I get the feeling she is burnt out in politics

She's burnt out now, but after she rests up for a while, I feel the fire's going to come back. I can't imagine her sitting at home and letting what's happening today pass her by.

Legally speaking; no

It's not politics, it's law. The USSC wouldn't go for it. I predict 9-0 against, if anyone tried.

good lord

Pick someone or quit whining.

jeez, it's a joke. Time to come down from the cross and use those nails and that wood to build a bridge and get over it.

Grayson-medium-headshot-e1349893615470.jpg

Forum List

Back