DNC calls for congressional investigation of how Russia hacked the Oscar award for Best Picture

Hillary: Don't you know I was supposed to be president!
Bill: I'm just as upset as you are, I'd thought I'd have more alone time to chase tail.

In other news, DNC says that if they knew the Russians were going to hack their emails they would not have written about sabotaging Bernie Sander's campaign in their emails. Meanwhile, John Podesta is overhead saying, "Hillary told me we were secure."

We were secure? You mean the guy that used P-A-S-S-W-O-R-D as his actual password was depending on Hillary for security? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Yeah, that's the guy! I heard he learned from his mistake. He now uses P-A-S-S-W-O-R-D-1.

pelosi and waters are so dumb,,u could ask them what country produces russian vodka, ,,Pelosi would answer "Austria" and Maxine Waters would answer,,,"The Nation Of Limpopo"

Old has-been actor Beatty didn't even look surprised at the biggest, most embarrassing flub in modern Hollywood history. Did anyone check if he had lunch with Putin last week? I think Danny Trejo is going to host the Oscars next year.

Old has-been actor Beatty didn't even look surprised at the biggest, most embarrassing flub in modern Hollywood history. Did anyone check if he had lunch with Putin last week?
He's probably on so much prescription drugs he was not sure what was going on till they led him from the stage.

Old has-been actor Beatty didn't even look surprised at the biggest, most embarrassing flub in modern Hollywood history. Did anyone check if he had lunch with Putin last week? I think Danny Trejo is going to host the Oscars next year.

I don't know if this is just rumor or not, but I understand that Bill Clinton jumped on Beatty's plane to discuss golf and their grandchildren. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Forum List

Back